GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Marling pdl diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Marling pdl diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Marling pdl diary

Click image for larger version

Name:	moor1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	136.8 KB
ID:	1398138

Comment

letter from p2p today, cheers snv
      Click image for larger version

Name:	p2p1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	122.2 KB
ID:	1398140

Comment

Hi Marling

Yeah the letter from Moorcroft is a standard template when they act as agents. Its also littered with errors. For a start giving you 7 days is a just a nonsense threat.

Also the date of the letter is 24th of September, yet they give you until 1/10/2013. So, factoring in posting and delivery time, you don't have 7 days at all.

They are threatening you with recommending to their client that they undertake further debt recovery action. Gosh!

Keep the letter, but file under I for ignore and see what they send next.
        "I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve."

The consumer is that sleeping giant.!!

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by marling View Post
          letter from p2p today,
          Ok so that is not actually a default notice.

If you want to respond send them the doorstep harassment threat letter:

http://www.all-about-debt.co.uk/inde...doorstep-visit

SnV
          "I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve."

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

many thanks snv

re the two emails from p2p & QQ in reply to my default notice request's and non compliance from them to even answer the question asked................ do i just ignore for now or do i need to re send request by email ?
            cheers snv

Comment

snv
              i have 2 provident door step loans that i have as yet not added onto the list, the balance's are £300 & £535 i have been paying £2.50 a week on both for the last 12 month plus, i was thinking of defaulting on these also and stop paying them, would these treated any different as there doorstep loans ? or do you think i should just carry on with £5 a week payments ?
              it gets worse snv , my daughter(unemployed) also has two loans with them plus a littlewoods card with £2k debt and very old o2 phone debt, should i start a new thread for her seperately ?

many thanks for help
              cheers marling

Comment

snv
                i have 2 provident door step loans that i have as yet not added onto the list, the balance's are £300 & £535 i have been paying £2.50 a week on both for the last 12 month plus, i was thinking of defaulting on these also and stop paying them, would these treated any different as there doorstep loans ? or do you think i should just carry on with £5 a week payments ?
                it gets worse snv , my daughter(unemployed) also has two loans with them plus a littlewoods card with £2k debt and very old o2 phone debt, should i start a new thread for her seperately ?

many thanks for help
                cheers marling
                Are Provident adding interest and charges to the loans?

Yes start a separate thread for your daughter.

SnV

Comment

Originally posted by SaltnVinegar View Post
                  Are Provident adding interest and charges to the loans?

Yes start a separate thread for your daughter.

SnV
                  at the moment it is one total for each loan, this includes the interest, totals are £300 & £535, no additional charges added yet.

default notice from payday express by mail, if not payed in full within 14 days it will be passed onto a DCA

could you re-look at post 66 please snv

many thanks
                  marling

Comment

1. wonga
                    letter from moorcroft please call them.............. failure will result in asking client to consider further debt recovery

2. p2p
                    letter from p2p final notice - impending account sale..............if i dont pay account will be sold to a DCA
                    also in big red letters "your account will be sold on 11th july 2013" yet letter dated 8/10/13 lol

3. QQ
                    notice of default letter from QQ............. they have added £36 in late fees to grand total

await any advice please snv
                    cheers marling

Comment

re the two emails from p2p & QQ in reply to my default notice request's and non compliance from them to even answer the question asked................ do i just ignore for now or do i need to re send request by email ?
                      cheers snv
                      Hi Marling

If they have ignored the question asked they do so at their own risk. I wouldn't worry about it for now - you can use their refusal to co-operate against them at a later date. Right now its then being unreasonable.

Best
                      SnV

Comment

1. wonga
                        letter from moorcroft please call them.............. failure will result in asking client to consider further debt recovery
                        In Moorcroft speak this means they will ask Wonga whether to send you another letter - I wouldn't worry about Moorcroft too much, they are generally incompetent.

2. p2p
                        letter from p2p final notice - impending account sale..............if i dont pay account will be sold to a DCA.also in big red letters "your account will be sold on 11th july 2013" yet letter dated 8/10/13 lol
                        Muppets, can't even get their own correspondence in order. Keep the letter! You can use it to show how inept their correspondence is and how confusing it is to deal with should you ever need it. Being sold to a DCA is actually helpful for you, because you will almost guarantee they will not hand over any correct paperwork and you'll run rings round them.

3. QQ
                        notice of default letter from QQ............. they have added £36 in late fees to grand total
                        Ok, nothing to worry about on this one either.

All standard stuff Marling - you should notice activity will start to quieten down soon. You may have a little flurry before Christmas (as they like to harass people as they know there may be some money floating around from Christmas clubs etc), and you will probably get a little more activity Feb/Mar time next year as they look to the end of the financial year and try to recover as much as possible to make the books like better.

But you're dealing with them well so keep going.

Best
                        SnV

Comment

wonga
                          letter form moorcroft offering monthly instalment offer, asking me to call - - ignoring

Comment

wonga
                            letter form moorcroft offering monthly instalment offer, asking me to call - - ignoring
                            Good stuff Marling - keep going you're doing really well.

Comment

letter from moorcroft re wonga.
                              discount offer please call ............. ignoring

Comment

QQ letter
                                final notice impending account sale........ ignoring

Comment

Working...
                                X