GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Egg Loan Transferred to Arrow Global - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Egg Loan Transferred to Arrow Global

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Egg Loan Transferred to Arrow Global

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
    Aren't you the only (current) community mod?

You'll meet your new "boss" in a few days
    Hence my comment his least favourite too lol

I don't want a boss - not good at doing what I'm told.

Comment

I might have a bit of an answer to the dilemma DS and Casp. It lies in your post no 29 DS. "the debt is not in dispute".

I have to use machine for another job so can I get back in the morning?

regards
      Garlok

Comment

Oh the boss may like gentle

You'll have to wait n see
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by garlok View Post
          I might have a bit of an answer to the dilemma DS and Casp. It lies in your post no 29 DS. "the debt is not in dispute".

I have to use machine for another job so can I get back in the morning?

regards
          Garlok
          The debt itself is not in dispute, ie the background to the debt. BUT the balance is... Thus the FOS don't consider it disputed. ie did you agree to this account? Yes - ok, fine.

Unlike me with the fraudulent cases, mine are totally disputed as I know fook all aboot it
          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by caspar View Post
            Creep!

And your least favourite no doubt! lol
            Busted!

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
              Give up what mate? It's £20 per month lol. Thing is you said yourself it looks better on you by trying to pay so send a short n sweet letter asking for their details so you can pay the same £20 you were paying egg

If they don't reply or don't give the details then sod em. You'll win that argument if it went to court
              fair point....I need to give this further thought....
              what I want to achieve is
              (1) forcing Egg to keep the account. I avoid DCAs and all that unpleasantness.
              (2) If I can't achieve that, then I want Arrow to accept the £20 - ie their DCA.

So, if (1) is out of the loop now, then my only option is (2) contact Westcot with an I/E sheet?

Comment

I don't want a boss - not good at doing what I'm told.
                Ha ha ha! Me neither!

Comment

No!! Why would you go and do that now? YOU do not need to chase anything as you had a system in place that THEY changed thus they need to contact you. Jesus mate stop making so much hard work out of a simple "send me your bank details" request.

If they don't then you "legally" cannot be considered as avoiding repayment as you've asked for details to pay!!

Comment

Am off to bed lol. Have fun

Comment

• Re: Egg Loan Transferred to Arrow Global

I know nurthing! Que! (Sorry - no accute accent!)

IMO Pay Arrow direct, ignore Westcot and see what happens. Westcot can't get a CCJ as they don't own the debt. Arrow would be pushed as you'd be paying what you can afford. Make sense?

Comment

Originally posted by garlok View Post
                        It lies in your post no 29 DS. "the debt is not in dispute".
                        I don't dispute the debt. Its a valid Egg agreement as per Slater. Never went far with UE.
                        re
                        It was a PPI dispute - but complicated because Egg had consolidated an older Loan and a credit card into the present, disputed, loan.

I looked at multiple agreements (Bobo may recall all of this from OTR).

Never got far with that either.

So I was left with PPI.

I'm beginning to think Niddy's suggestion of just contacting Westies with my £20 offer is the right way to go afterall. Much as I hate admitting it.

Comment

Am off to bed lol. Have fun
                          Quitter lol where is your stamina

Good Night m8

Comment

I know nurthing! Que! (Sorry - no accute accent!)

IMO Pay Arrow direct, ignore Westcot and see what happens. Westcot can't get a CCJ as they don't own the debt. Arrow would be pushed as you'd be paying what you can afford. Make sense?
                            So help me with this: how do i compose a letter that (a) asks for their bank details and (b) denies they have a right to collect the debt? Or am I missing something? No, don't answer that.

Comment

What do you mean they bundled a fixed term & running account together?

They CANNOT do that without your explicit consent usually via consolidation by way of new loan with a new agreement and account number - cos it'd be a new product.

Can you clarify what happened instead of springing these wee surprises on us

Cheers. For now don't send anything cos we need to try snd sort things one way or another. If you're confused, spare a thought for us

Comment

Originally posted by The Debt Star View Post

I looked at multiple agreements (Bobo may recall all of this from OTR).

Never got far with that either.
                                Sure do!!
                                Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle!

Comment

Working...
                                X