GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Egg Loan Transferred to Arrow Global - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Egg Loan Transferred to Arrow Global

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Egg Loan Transferred to Arrow Global

Originally posted by garlok View Post
    Hi DS,

Just got in from a working weekend, weather good, the rest well??

However, I never had PPI on anything but what I can say defintiely is that following our solicitors putting all four BC accounts into dispute formally and offering them the court route in 2009, they then went on to claim back all the unlawful charges. That brought the balances down and I have statement that they will recover any and all additonal charges and interest added from the time they formally put them into dispute. Therefore don't worry about the interest in restitution, all will come right in due course.

As we pay nothing now I don't care that is worth a mint to us plus right from the outset of all this I was told that they would trash our credit files and to just take this on the nose. I understand that your circumstances will be very different to ours. Its just that I have no faith whatsoever in ombudsmen and the like. However I do feel that there may some validity in what you have said, but Me being Me coupled with my feelings about the whole shebang I would hit and would have hit them with everything I had.

As the consolidation loan figures were absolutely wrong in the first place there can be no validity in the contract you signed. Also remember in the F & F matter the FOS will be pretty useless, this is Contract Law NOT Statute Law as are all F & Fs. Egg/Arrow will know this and will everything to cloud the fundamental issue. If youy don't have a sol. think about having a free thirty minutes with one. The reputable ones will usually give you this discussion time at the least.

regards
    Garlok
    right, but I have signed a FOS adjudication agreement locking me into the settlement. That just leaves me with quantum does it not? although the FOS completely left out of the adjudication (no reference at all) anything to do with the mis-selling angle, which I had raised in the complaint form.

Comment

Originally posted by Angry Cat View Post
      I suspect that having signed the FOS settlement agreenment that this closes all other avenues that would have been available to me?

Comment

If youy don't have a sol. think about having a free thirty minutes with one. The reputable ones will usually give you this discussion time at the least.
        Pls PM me a recommendation. Might be worth shelling out on some discrete, fixed fee advice.

Comment

Hi Debt Star

PM on its way but I have to clear my boxes out as gaffer NID will be on to me LOL

regards
          Garlok

Comment

Thx for PM mate.

Comment

DS, I still encourage you to look at CPUTR 2008. It is there, and sp with direct link.cifically mentions things relevant to this as per my earlier posting.

Comment

Hi Debt Star

PM on its way but I have to clear my boxes out as gaffer NID will be on to me LOL

regards
                Garlok
                How many can you store at mo? Is it still 50?

I thought I increased it....?

Casp/Pompey - how many can you store?
                I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by caspar View Post
                  DS, I still encourage you to look at CPUTR 2008. It is there, and sp with direct link.cifically mentions things relevant to this as per my earlier posting.
                  yes but where do I stand where a F&F has been agreed via the FOS?

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                    Sorry mate, yes do that. As they have full assignee then my previous letter is null and void (ie not relevant)

Let us know what happens
                    I've only got 5 messages in my inbox mate and its showing as 96% full

Comment

you have up mine to 500
                      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                        How many can you store at mo? Is it still 50?

I thought I increased it....?

Casp/Pompey - how many can you store?
                        you have up mine to 500
                        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by The Debt Star View Post
                          I've only got 5 messages in my inbox mate and its showing as 96% full
                          Click private messages and at the top it'll say "you have xx of a total of xx allowed"

What does this say?
                          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by in 2 deep View Post
                            you have up mine to 500
                            Mods need more as people send a lot of pm's to mods

Comment

Originally posted by in 2 deep View Post
                              you have up mine to 500
                              ha ha obviously maybe peeps with an inbox capacity of 7 PMs like me are approaching banned status? LOL
                              500 you say, crikey you really are in the Niddy Circle of Trust
                              I'll just clear me 5 messages and free up 96% of my inbox space. hang on...
                              Last edited by The Debt Star; 4 July 2011, 17:49.

Comment

It should be 100 now. I've just changed.

TDS - clear your sent items - these count towards the total

Comment

Working...
                                X