GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Egg Loan Transferred to Arrow Global - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Egg Loan Transferred to Arrow Global

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Egg Loan Transferred to Arrow Global

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
    How many can you store at mo? Is it still 50?

I thought I increased it....?

Casp/Pompey - how many can you store?
    50 last time I looked. Filled that easily several times already as a normal user. Now I'm abnormal a higher limit would be appreciated if you think I'm going to start getting more pm's.

Comment

Originally posted by caspar View Post
      50 last time I looked. Filled that easily several times already as a normal user. Now I'm abnormal a higher limit would be appreciated if you think I'm going to start getting more pm's.
      Should be 500 mate
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

bah! favouritism!

Comment

Hi Niddy,

Mine's 50 at the moment. I just have to clear the stuff out regularly, but is there an easy way to file useful stuff, say by downloading ot our own hard drive?

regards
          Garlok

Comment

Mine is 500 and has been since you made me local mod.

Regards

Comment

Originally posted by garlok View Post
              Hi Niddy,

Mine's 50 at the moment. I just have to clear the stuff out regularly, but is there an easy way to file useful stuff, say by downloading ot our own hard drive?

regards
              Garlok
              should be 100 now?

Try clearing history/cache
              I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Mine is 2500 - see how many I have and you'll know why! At one point I did have 2300 in there (I do monthly clean outs!)

Click image for larger version

Name:	NID-PM.png
Views:	1
Size:	10.8 KB
ID:	1382932

Comment

Thanks mate its 100 now.

regards
                  Garlok

Comment

Originally posted by The Debt Star View Post
                    I suspect that having signed the FOS settlement agreenment that this closes all other avenues that would have been available to me?
                    When did you sign the FOS settlement agreement form?

Comment

Originally posted by Angry Cat View Post
                      When did you sign the FOS settlement agreement form?
                      Feb 2011 or thereabouts.

The adjudication only touched upon PPI and the FOS are sending me a letter regarding the mis-selling issue (which they won't get involved with).

Comment

Feb 2011 or thereabouts.

The adjudication only touched upon PPI and the FOS are sending me a letter regarding the mis-selling issue (which they won't get involved with).
                        :
                        Originally Posted by The Debt Star
                        I suspect that having signed the FOS settlement agreenment that this closes all other avenues that would have been available to me?
                        If, you signed the FOS settlement form which had not fully investigated all of yours concerns, I cannot see why it would close all avenues.

Of course, the firm involved would like you to think so and will attempt to use your acceptance of same to their advantage.

Members, should think long and hard prior to signing an FOS acceptance claim form...

Comment

Absolutely.

Although I was happy enough to resolve with EGG TBH but they have now aggravated matters further (yet again) by their hideous treatment of customers.

Comment

Originally posted by garlok View Post
                            Hi Niddy,

regards
                            Garlok
                            outside the Circle of Trust, clearly mate

Comment

outside the Circle of Trust, clearly mate
                              Cheeky sod. He has 100 the same as you

Comment

Update: Bill-K has done the math and reckons that Egg have short changed me by £130 on interest (cash payment) and short changed me by £1300 on reducing the loan balance as well.

The FOS adjudication was clear that:

1. The addition of 8% interest to any excess payments from the time each payment made to point paid back to me
                                2. New closing balances should be calculated for the original loan and credit card balances prior to consolidation
                                3. Loan 2 should then be restructured on the basis that these new final balances when combined would have been the total amount I needed to borrow
                                4. Any overpayment should be paid to me after the deduction of any outstanding arrears
                                5. Egg will refund the paid PPI premiums and interest in Loan 1 + 8% interest
                                6. The calculation must take into account the carry-over of premiums to Loan 2

So, what we have then is a failure by Egg to honour its part of the full and final settlement arbitrated by the FOS, as it was required to produce acceptable calculations and the correct repayments.

The loan principle sold to Arrow was for the wrong amount as well.

I have sent the interest cheque back to Egg with the calcs asking them to pay more. I have also raised as a fresh complaint the assignment to Arrow on a number of grounds, now not least the fact that they flogged on an account where the debt balance remains in dispute.
                                Last edited by The Debt Star; 7 July 2011, 22:11.

Comment

Working...
                                X