GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Egg Loan Transferred to Arrow Global - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Egg Loan Transferred to Arrow Global

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Egg Loan Transferred to Arrow Global

Can't I just carry on paying the Eggsters direct?
    Last edited by The Debt Star; 27 June 2011, 15:10.

Comment

Originally posted by The Debt Star View Post
      Uh oh
      Uh oh - that sounds ominous....?
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

TDS,

Dont worry he aint gona poke you with a lightsaber lol

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
          Attach a copy of the arrow/britannic letter as well.
          When it arrives. I'm just getting their Welcome Pack together mate ;-)

Comment

Originally posted by pompeyfaith View Post
            TDS,

I hope he don't poke me with anything

Comment

Originally posted by pompeyfaith View Post
              TDS,

Whats a lightsabre?

* only joking!! Ive actually been inside annekin skywalkers Troglodyte when in Tunisia
              I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

they've initiated a rights transfer on a FOS adjudicated dispute. They cannot assign an account in such circumstances.
                Cheers bro. That's the just want I wanted to hear!

Comment

Ive actually been inside annekins Troglodyte when in Tunisia
                  oi, don't edit that!
                  Fantastic.
                  Apparently the cast were on the verge of quitting but Sir Alec held it all together on that set.
                  Poor old Anthony Baker was left to fry inside in the R2 unit.
                  Last edited by The Debt Star; 27 June 2011, 15:27.

Comment

3 Medals now. On a roll.

Comment

Originally posted by The Debt Star View Post
                      Fantastic.
                      Apparently the cast were on the verge of quitting but Sir Alec held it all together on that set.
                      Poor old Anthony Baker was left to fry inside in the R2 unit.
                      I edited the post so your quotes wrong. I had to check photo and it was annekin not luke's

It was awesome being there; spooky at night but lush arid place to spend a day. Pointless if you've not seen the films though. Kids n wife weren't impressed

Comment

I edited the post so your quotes wrong. I had to check photo and it was annekin not luke's

It was awesome being there; spooky at night but lush arid place to spend a day. Pointless if you've not seen the films though. Kids n wife weren't impressed
                        mate, have you been to Hobbiton in New Zealand?
                        ok, they've got all the glossy fliers, visitor centre, buses the works.
                        you think you'te going to be taken on a trip to see a magical movie set.
                        Kids loaded up, ready to go.

Then they take you to a dirty great big field with a tree in it and some mounds where the filming had taken place.

Its all been torn up and taken away by the movie company's diggers years ago. Part of the contract for filming on this farmer's land.

So, $80 bucks light they drive you back from "Hobbiton" to the kiddie farm where the kids get to feed lambs some milk.

Comment

No way? That's a bloody con!!

Consumer rights god damn it

Lord of rings was good but what did they expect to see, exactly?

---> Welcome Hobbiton Movie Set and Farm Tours, LOTR, New Zealand

Comment

No way? That's a bloody con!!

Consumer rights god damn it

Lord of rings was good but what did they expect to see, exactly?

---> Welcome Hobbiton Movie Set and Farm Tours, LOTR, New Zealand
                            Hobbit holes apparently, little houses with doors 'n' chimneys 'n' shit like that which 7 and 10 year olds like.

I'm serious, there was NOTHING in Hobbitton 'cept the tree that the Hobbits danced around in the movies. Also a small lake. And that could have been any tree and lake.

The little white hobbit houses in the photo on the link, they're there but when you get up close they're just plasterboards with nothing behind them. All of the hobbit houses in the movies was made with temporary materials like foam and polystyrene'n' stuff.

Mate I'm telling ya, set up Niddy Land you'd make a killing.

So I'd say a trip to Tatooine in Tunisia compares quite favourably!
                            Last edited by The Debt Star; 27 June 2011, 15:45.

Comment

OTR someone has posted saying he has just received a letter from Arrow stating that he will be hearing from Moorcroft. This is the first letter he has received after the Egg "Goodbye" letter (same as the one I posted up earlier here, the abs assignment).

Seems Egg have sold a whole tranch of bad debt loans to Arrow all at once.

Assuming my Arrow "Hello" letter to be in the same format as the one in the post OTR, do I send the letter to the DCA and Arrow, or just write to Arrow and ignore the DCA?

Comment

As regards the new kids on the block purchasing accounts like there's no tomorrow, I don't know their default policy. CAG have a massive thread on Arrow Global and Orange so you may get an idea there.

Comment

Working...
                                X