GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Marlin being taken to Court - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Marlin being taken to Court

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Marlin being taken to Court

Hi

I think so if it's showing how marlin were dealt with?
    Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Pawly555 View Post
      Hi

I think so if it's showing how marlin were dealt with?
      Thanks
      Click this link and save the file to your pc and then watch it

--> http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/F...0Collector.avi
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Thank you. Are you ok? Is this wonderful site going to be ok?

Comment

Is this wonderful site going to be ok?
          We certainly are

See here > http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...l=1#post452958

Comment

Thank God. I've only just found it. I also still can't find this 38 min video about man making marlin worker stop in her tracks. Please can someone point me in right direction? Seen the Jane Moore thing. Thanks

Comment

Marlin have written to me too so how do I go about asking them to prove it? .
              I hope everything is going ok this Marlin debt of yours? They do issue court proceedings so don't ignore any letters from them.

How much is the debt for, who was the original creditor, and when/what year (roughly) did you open the account? The last question is most important.

Comment

Just had my usual 6 monthly letter from Marlin Financial Services, Marlin Europe 11 Limited. Begging letter for £3,452.04
                We write with reference to your previous correspondence concerning your dispute regarding the outstanding balance.
                We had applied to Lloyds TSB Bank for further information, however to date we have not received an answer from them relating to this. We apologise for the delay and will contact you once we have received the information.

Sorry Marlin, Lloyds could not send me a copy of CCA, sold you a dead account. Not paying, EVER!

Comment

Working...
                X