GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Son and LTSB - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Son and LTSB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Son and LTSB

Hi
    Please anyone have any suggestions on how I can her my son. He is at uni, first year of degree. He has a bank account with savings which isn't a student account. At Xmas we went into LTSB and applied for a student account, he was only given a standard account and told to try to update at Easter.
    Since Xmas has had major problems involving a girlfriend, self diagnosis on the Internet etc etc etc. It is costing us a fortune as we spend time staying near him or bringing him home, just in case .....
    When account set up, arrangements were made to transfer phone bills and we thought student loan. DD payments went, but nothing was paid in. With all his problems son has ignored all post. He is now looking at his post and has handed it to me to sort out. Since the end of March he has an unofficial OD and has built up hundreds in charges. I have phoned LTSB and spoken to someone who obviously wasn't British and didn't understand about student loans etc.
    Any suggestions will be gratefully received.
    Thanks
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.
Working...
X