GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Happy Yorkshire Day - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Happy Yorkshire Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Yorkshire Day

Happy Yorkshire Day to all the Yorkshire folk on here

Re: Happy Yorkshire Day

what the f*ck.....????? Is there such a thing...?

I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Apparently so...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yorkshire_Day

well...f*!**! me sideways!
      Last edited by philnicandamy; 1 August 2011, 18:19.

Comment

Oh in that case

Happy Yorkshire Day to all from and living in Yorkshire from me!

Comment

eee by gum, shake your bum!! Cheers from me too!!
          "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Happy Yorkshire Day from me too!

Comment

Belated best wishes to one of our minor colonies

Comment

Yorkshire Day??

Sorry but, coming from Lancashire, I can't send any good wishes
                Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by pixie View Post
                  Yorkshire Day??

I'm sure that feeling will be reciprocated.

Comment

I'm sure it will Swanny!!

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Yorkshire Day??

The only good thing about Lancashire is the road to Yorkshire

Comment

Originally posted by in 2 deep View Post
                        "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Originally posted by in 2 deep View Post
                          It's far better the other way!

Comment

It's far better the other way!

Never tried it meself!

Comment

Originally posted by charitynjw View Post
                              Never tried it meself!
                              Why not? You might be pleasantly surprised!

Comment

Working...
                              X