GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Amy Winehouse dies aged 27 - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Amy Winehouse dies aged 27

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amy Winehouse dies aged 27

Amy Winehouse dies aged 27

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/cele...s-aged-27.html

Re: Amy Winehouse dies aged 27

Oh dear, I loved her voice too.....but it was a tragedy waiting to happen!!
    "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

very sad indeed....27 is so young x

Comment

Very sad news indeed....lets hope her lifestyle is a warning to youngsters in similar situations

Comment

R.I.P.
          Amywine House

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Saddened at such a tragic waste of a life; but sadly, not surprised.
            If happy little bluebirds fly, beyond the rainbow, why, oh why can't I?

sigpic

Comment

The relationship she had with Blake was her downfall as she was not a habitual drug user before then and when that relationship ended she just did not have the strong mindset to overcome the drugs issue.

Such a shame because she was a good singer and never found the care and attention she needed.

Comment

I think you've hit the nail on the head PF.

It's so sad when someone so young and talented dies needlessly but, like the others have said, it was a tragedy waiting to happen.
                Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Gutted!
                  And what a waste of a talented star, it's no age.

Rest In Peace Amy, your now a star in heaven.
                  My thoughts are with her friends's and family XXXX

Comment

Us British have a fondness for our eccentrics (eccentric = tuppence short of a bob [ask an old'un!], but minted!!

So, RIP Amy, you crazy diamond!!

Comment

Originally posted by diddlydee View Post
                      Saddened at such a tragic waste of a life; but sadly, not surprised.
                      almost exactly what i put on my FB!!

Originally posted by pompeyfaith View Post
                      The relationship she had with Blake was her downfall as she was not a habitual drug user before then and when that relationship ended she just did not have the strong mindset to overcome the drugs issue.

Such a shame because she was a good singer and never found the care and attention she needed.
                      Well said

Very sad

RIP Amy

Comment

Poor troubled girl. What a voice - she could have been up there with Billie Holiday et al. One of my favourites is "Love is a Losing Game", so soulful, but for Amy life was a losing game. So,so sad. Peace at last for Amy, our loss. xxx
                        Last edited by Undercover Elsa; 25 July 2011, 05:42.

Comment

Amy Winehouse tried to get into heaven....

St Peter said nooooooo

She is still alive, you see, forensics went to draw a line around her body and she sprung up and tried to snort it.

Ahem

It's not all that bad though; Elton John will perform at Her funeral with a beautiful rendition of Candle Under The Spoon.
                          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Niddy, you are incorrigible!!

Comment

Just heard on the radio that AW's relatives have appealed for some privacy.

The newsreader goes on "Our reporter is outside the flat.........."

Comment

Working...
                              X