GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Happy Birthday cymruambyth - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Happy Birthday cymruambyth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Birthday cymruambyth

Happy Birthday Cym

From Pixie, Niddy and all of us at AAD Consumer Forum.
    (sorry about the rugby result)

Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Re: Happy Birthday cymruambyth

Have a wonderful day Cym xxx
    if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

​HAPPY BIRTHDAY CYM
      Attached Files

Comment

Have a great birthday, Cym. xxx

Comment

You for your birthday wishes

Comment

Happy D-Day - hope all was well
            Last edited by 5corpio; 26 February 2017, 15:53. Reason: didn't create thread in case you were prvt :)

Comment

Belated birthday wishes Cym, hope you had a lovely day, even though it wasn't Wales's day at Rugby xx

Comment

Bugger, how did I miss This??????

Hope you had a great day xxxxx

Comment

Slightly late.....but I hope you had a happy Birthday cym

Comment

Working...
                  X