GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Happy Birthday Phoenix - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Happy Birthday Phoenix

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Birthday Phoenix

Happy Birthday Phee, have a lovely day

Love From Pixie and all of us at AAD Consumer Forum.

Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Re: Happy Birthday Phoenix

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PHOENIX
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Happy Birthday twin...

Click image for larger version

Name:	happy bithday 2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	20.6 KB
ID:	1411608

Comment

Happy D-Day Phoenix xxx hope it been an good day, afternoon cream tea etc

Click image for larger version

Name:	maxresdefault.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	240.1 KB
ID:	1411610

Harbio Cake!!
        Last edited by 5corpio; 2 December 2016, 18:55.

Comment

Thanks for all the good wishes.

5corps, that cake looks truly amazing!

I am now recovering from all the excesses ...

Comment

Sorry, I'm late, I hope you had a lovely birthday weekend.

Comment

I'm glad you had a lovely weekend...including the excesses! x
              Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

Comment

Have a wonderful day Phee xxxxxxxxx
                if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

Comment

Slightly late ( As ever) I hope you had a great Birthday Phee

Comment

Thanks again for all the lovely wishes. Have taken it a bit quietly since getting home - which my poor head appreciates!

Comment

Working...
                    X