GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Happy Birthday Spent2much - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Happy Birthday Spent2much

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Birthday Spent2much

From Niddy and all of us at AAD Consumer Forum.

Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Re: Happy Birthday Spent2much

Originally posted by Pixie View Post

From Niddy and all of us at AAD Consumer Forum.

thank you very much , just had news my sister in-law and brother in-law are visiting from Malta over Christmas nice birthday present and a recorded song from my four year old grandson bless him XX

Comment

Great news about the Christmas visit Grandchildren are simply the best!
      Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Happy Birthday S2M xx

Comment

​HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAVE A GOOD ONE
          Attached Files

Comment

Happy Birthday S2M

"If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

thank you guys i feel so special xx

Comment

Have a very happy birthday, Hope you have a great day

Comment

nearly missed it, hope your day has been a good one xx

Comment

Have a wonderful day xxxxx
                    if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

Comment

Working...
                    X