GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Happy Birthday Undercover Elsa - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Happy Birthday Undercover Elsa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Birthday Undercover Elsa

Happy Birthday Elsa, hope you're having a lovely day, love IF

Birthday wishes From Niddy and all of us at AAD Consumer Forum.

"If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Re: Happy Birthday Undercover Elsa

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELSA
    Attached Files
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Happy Birthday Elsa xx

Click image for larger version

Name:	birthday-messages-friend.gif
Views:	3
Size:	68.6 KB
ID:	1411314

Comment

Happy B-Day Elsa x
        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Happy Birthday

Hope you have a lovely day
          Attached Files

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	113.6 KB
ID:	1411318

Happy Birthday Elsa, hope you have a lovely day.

Love, Pixie xx

Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

Comment

Happy birthday xxx

Comment

Happy birthday from me, Elsa. xxx

Comment

Happy Birthday Elsa, I hope you have had a lovely happy and healthy birthday xxxx

Comment

A very happy birthday Elsa

Comment

sorry I missed it, Hope you had a great birthday xxx

Comment

Hi Elsa
                        So sorry to have missed your birthday. Hope it was as special as you are.
                        Smallpaws.x

Comment

I missed your day and feel bad , hope you had a good one xx
                          if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

Comment

Working...
                          X