GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Happy Birthday Tuttsi--2015 - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Happy Birthday Tuttsi--2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Birthday Tuttsi--2015

Happy Birthday Mrs S XXXX

Started your birthday thread in 2011,2012,2013,2014,2015----5 in all--LOL

Turbs xx

My name is TurboMaximus, Commander of the Armies of the North, General of the Spreadsheet Legions, loyal servant to my true Empress Mo Turbo, Father to two Centurion sons, husband to a lovely wife.And I will help in this life or the next

Re: Happy Birthday Tuttsi--2015

I hope you had a good birthday Tuttsi xx

You must have hidden your DoB from us as it wasn't showing on the calendar.
    Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by Pixie View Post
      I hope you had a good birthday Tuttsi xx

You must have hidden your DoB from us as it wasn't showing on the calendar.
      Yep--same last year too

I remember it cos of other reasons--see posts 11-12 here

http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...l=1#post428710
      Last edited by Turboman; 28 August 2015, 15:25. Reason: 11-12
      My name is TurboMaximus, Commander of the Armies of the North, General of the Spreadsheet Legions, loyal servant to my true Empress Mo Turbo, Father to two Centurion sons, husband to a lovely wife.And I will help in this life or the next

Comment

Happy birthday, have a great day; hope you are well xxxx
        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Have a fab day Tutts xx
          if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

Comment

Happy birthday from me, Tuttsi xxx

Comment

​HAPPY BIRTHDAY = TUTTSI
              Attached Files

Comment

Thanks to Turbs for starting this thread, just seen it today.

Had a nice meal out with the family. Next year it is a big one t celebrate.

Tutts x
                My site name is after General Tutts who won a famous battle at Newbury many moons ago 1643 - I hope to win all my battles and will fight to the bitter end.

Comment

Originally posted by Tuttsi View Post
                  Thanks to Turbs for starting this thread, just seen it today.

Had a nice meal out with the family. Next year it is a big one t celebrate.

Tutts x
                  Lol-Mrs S--There will be no hiding then--like when I got there-pmsl

xxxxx

http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...thday-Turboman
                  Last edited by Turboman; 6 September 2015, 20:35. Reason: formatting

Comment

Working...
                  X