GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script ~ Happy Easter ~ - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

~ Happy Easter ~

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ~ Happy Easter ~

Have a Happy Easter from all of us at
    AAD Consumer Forum.

"If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Re: ~ Happy Easter ~

Happy Easter ............
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Happy Easter Gif 1.gif
Views:	1
Size:	87.3 KB
ID:	1407638
      Love, Pixie xx
      Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Elsa xx

Comment

Have a lovely Easter everyone ,choc is the order of the day xxxxxxx
          if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

Comment

Happy Easter to one and all! Have been bought a couple of chocolate eggs but not starting on them until Sunday - I rememberf those strict rules when I was a child. Certainly no eggs on Good Friday - although we always had fish.

Just wish the weather was a bit more cheerful ....

Comment

No chocolate for me because I'm being good...just the Muller light yoghurt with little bits of chocolate in and chocolate snack-a-jacks

OK...I confess...I had a bar of chocolate the other night after having my GDs for two days (before alland snitches on me...)

Comment

I must confess to having a few too many of these mini eggs.........

Click image for larger version

Name:	M&S Mini Eggs.png
Views:	1
Size:	331.2 KB
ID:	1407644

Comment

Originally posted by IF View Post
                  I must confess to having a few too many of these mini eggs.........

[ATTACH=CONFIG]17234[/ATTACH]

I love those...and now you've made me want some...

Comment

Those eggs look lovely, IF. And they are quite tiny ....

Son and daughter-in-law have left me a ginormous Easter Egg but I am not going to start on it until tomorrow - or even the day after, as I am out with son's in-laws tomorrow. (They are keeping a weather eye on me during my house sitting phase!)

Comment

Originally posted by Pixie View Post
                      I love those...and now you've made me want some...

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
                      Those eggs look lovely, IF. And they are quite tiny ....
                      I've eaten more today too!!

Comment

I haven't had a single morsel of chocolate

Comment

Happy Easter everyone!
                          When Gold isn't enough, there is SA Gold! New to the forum and find the UE route a bit scary? Take a look at my diary here and judge for yourself. I am now saving the money each month that was making little difference to the balance and not a bit of difference to my credit file as a result of finding AAD.

Comment

Working...
                          X