GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Happy Birthday SXGuy - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Happy Birthday SXGuy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Birthday SXGuy

Happy Birthday SXGuy and have a lovely day, love IF

From Niddy and all of us at AADforums.

"If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Re: Happy Birthday SXGuy

Thanks IF
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Have a great day! Love, Pixie x
      Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

A very Happy Birthday SX,,have a lovely day
        Inca has left the building,too old to keep reading HISTORY that others keep re-writing.

I was there,,I saw what you did,saw it with my own 2 eyes.wipe off that grin,I know were you've been,it's all been a pack of lies.....(Phil Collins,Coming in the air tonight)

Comment

Happy birthday, hope you have a fab day

xxx

Comment

Have A Brilliant Birthday SXGuy

Love PlanB xx

Comment

Have a great day SXGuy!
              Elsa x

Comment

Have a great day......

Comment

Happy Birthday, hope you have a nice relaxing time
                  Attached Files

Comment

Relaxing? I wish, spent the day working, waiting up hospital for my mothers blood test, entertaining my little girl and then having to make dinner and wash up lol just another day really.

Comment

Happy Birthday pal
                      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Working...
                      X