GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Happy St. George’s Day - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Happy St. George’s Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy St. George’s Day

Happy St. George’s Day from all of us at
    AADforums.

"If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Re: Happy St. George’s Day

Happy St George's day....
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Only in Britain

Only in Britain... are there disabled parking places in front of a skating rink.

Only in Britain... do banks leave both doors open and chain the pens to the counters.

Only in Britain... do people order double cheeseburgers, large fries, and a diet coke.

Only in Britain... do we leave cars worth thousands of pounds on the drive and put our junk in the garage.

Only in Britain... do Supermarkets make the sick people walk all the way to the back of the store to get their prescriptions while healthy people can buy cigarettes at the front.

Only in Britain... do we buy hot dogs in packs of ten and buns in packs of eight.

Only in Britain... do we use answering machines to screen calls and then have call waiting so we won't miss a call from someone we didn't want to talk to in the first place.

Only in Britain... do we use the word 'politics' to describe the process of Government. 'Poli' in Latin meaning 'many' and 'tics' meaning 'bloodsucking creatures.'

Only in Britain... can a pizza get to your house faster than an ambulance.
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	10170827_10154127437255565_6757032070689148071_n.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	22.0 KB
ID:	1400082
        Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

Comment

Working...
        X