GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Happy Birthday Steve - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Happy Birthday Steve

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Birthday Steve

Happy Birthday Mate - Know you're working, but we'll make up for that next week

Have a good un - don't work too hard...

I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Re: Happy Birthday Steve

Happy Birthday Steve.

Have a fab day mate.

Comment

Happy Birthday Steve, have a good one matie!
      XXXXXXXX

Comment

Re: NEW Moderator Chat Thread

Happy Birthday Steve, have a good one! XXX

Comment

Re: NEW Moderator Chat Thread

Happy Birthday Steve.:guitar:ing::drums:

gerry x x
          Last edited by Never-In-Doubt; 8 February 2011, 00:33. Reason: edited YouTube Link

Comment

thank you folks

Comment

Old fart
              I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

So, how old are you Steve? 21??

Cheeky so so ain't I? lol

Comment

21 35
                  downhill now isnt it niddy?

Comment

Steve your still so young.

Its me that's getting on

Comment

Happy birthday, Stevie boy.

A special birthday video for you.......... enjoy !!!

Last edited by diddlydee; 8 February 2011, 08:07.
                      If happy little bluebirds fly, beyond the rainbow, why, oh why can't I?

sigpic

Comment

Happy Birthday Steve

Party time

Comment

Happy Birthday Steve x
                          Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Have a good un!!

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY STEVE

Hope you don't have to work all day

xxx

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Working...
                              X