GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Happy Birthday Pixie - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Happy Birthday Pixie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Birthday Pixie

Happy Birthday Pixie, have a lovely day love IF

From Niddy and all of us at AADforums.

"If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Re: Happy Birthday Pixie

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	10.2 KB
ID:	1399292Pixie I hope you have a great day.
    Attached Files
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Happy Birthday Pixie xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Comment

Happy Birthday Pixie!
        Hope you have a fabulous day!!
        Elsa xxx

Comment

Happy Birthday Pixie Angel have a wonderful day, Lots of love Allan
          Attached Files

Comment

Name:	very-happy-birthday.gif
Size:	211.7 KB
ID:	1399298 Phil xx

Comment

Have a great day.....
              I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Thank you for the birthday wishes guys (and for the Hennessey Cym ).

Just having a lazy day then out for a meal later.
                Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

Comment

Happy B-Day xx

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ♥
                    hope you have a fantastic day xxxx

Comment

HAVE A BRILLIANT BIRTHDAY PIXIE

Love Plan B xxxx

Comment

Have a lovely day Pixie xxx

Name:	trXzM.gif
Size:	135.1 KB
ID:	1399314
                        ''You know nothing Jon Snow''

Comment

Happy birthday Pixie
                          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Happy Birthday Pixie
                            It's taken years of hard work to earn the capital N in Numpty

Comment

Wishing you a happy birthday Pixie

Comment

Working...
                              X