GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Happy special Birthday Pompey! x - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Happy special Birthday Pompey! x

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy special Birthday Pompey! x

A very special Birthday today!

Many Happy Returns Of The Day
    Pompey! XXX

Hope you will be home from hospital to enjoy it xxx

Re: Happy special Birthday Pompey! x

Happy Birthday Pompey!

Get Well, And Get Home, Soon

SH

Comment

Hey PF, hope you're feeling better and that the nurses spoil you for your birthday if you're not home in time!
      Elsa xx

Comment

Happy Birthday.

Hope you celebrate most of your birthday at home, where it is much healthier!
        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

happy 21st PF hope you enjoy the day (once home!)

Comment

Happy Birthday PF

I hope you are allowed home to celebrate with your family.

Love, Pixie xx
            Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

The nurses are truly fantastic be glad to get the pc back as typing on this xperia does my nut in will have to get a touch pen

Comment

Happy Birthday Pomps

You take care, lie back and be spoiled
                Attached Files

Comment

Happy Birthday Pompey and get well soon, love IF xx

"If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Happy birthday Pompey.....

And get well soon.....

Comment

Many happy returns! Get well soon.
                      When Gold isn't enough, there is SA Gold! New to the forum and find the UE route a bit scary? Take a look at my diary here and judge for yourself. I am now saving the money each month that was making little difference to the balance and not a bit of difference to my credit file as a result of finding AAD.

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

NOW YOU ARE HOME TAKE CARE

Comment

Happy Birthday from me, Pompey.

If you are still feeling poorly, you can always postpone the celebrations until you are feeling better.

Comment

Hope you have a lovely day and are feeling fine, fit and flirty really soon xx
                            If happy little bluebirds fly, beyond the rainbow, why, oh why can't I?

sigpic

Comment

Happy B-Day matey

Comment

Working...
                              X