GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Happy Birthday diddlydee - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Happy Birthday diddlydee

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Birthday diddlydee

Happy Birthday diddlydee Love IF xxx

"If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Re: Happy Birthday diddlydee

HAPPY BIRTHDAY
    DIDDLYDEE!

HOPE YOU HAVE A FANTASTIC DAY! xXx

Comment

Happy birthday Diddles
      It's taken years of hard work to earn the capital N in Numpty

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Hope you have a great day Diddly!

Elsa x

Comment

Happy Birthday Diddles!

Have A Wonderful Day!

(Cake to be eaten with a cup of Darjeeling at Claridges. Don't forget to tip the waiter!)

SH

Comment

Happy 21st Diddles...hope its a good day!

Comment

Happy Birthday diddly..........got the champagne in
              I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Loving the song, IF !!! That really made me chuckle

Thanks for the wishes, all, for the 50% discount on my age Phil and for the hunks I2D.

xxx
                If happy little bluebirds fly, beyond the rainbow, why, oh why can't I?

sigpic

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY = DIDDLY DEE
                  Last edited by The Tech Clerk; 1 December 2012, 15:48.

Comment

Have a Fab Day!

xxxxxxxxxx

Comment

happy birthday to you

Comment

Happy B-Day Diddlydee - Hope your day is good to ya All!

Click image for larger version

Name:	cxz.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	6.7 KB
ID:	1391840

Comment

♥ Happy Birthday♥

hope you have a fantastic day x

Comment

Happy Birthday Diddly, have a great day Honey..

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR LOVELY DIDDLY!

Have a great day.

xxx

Comment

Working...
                              X