GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Happy Birthday Flossy - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Happy Birthday Flossy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Birthday Flossy

Happy Birthday Flossy

Last edited by IF; 18 May 2013, 09:35.
    "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Re: Happy Birthday Flossy

Happy birthday Flossy
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Flossy,

A Very Happy Birthday to you from pops lol You Birthday btw is Sorry about that lol

Comment

Happy Birthday!

Comment

What big buns you have I2D
            "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Originally posted by IF View Post
              What big buns you have I2D
              They did turn out big............
              I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Happy Birthday Flossy!

Hope you have a wonderful day! XxXx

Comment

Happy B-Day FLossy

Comment

HAVE A BRILLIANT BIRTHDAY FLOSSY

HOPE YOU GET A NEW SOFA FOR A PRESENT

LOVE PLAN B xxxx

Last edited by PlanB; 7 June 2012, 16:56.

Comment

Comment

Aaargh! Nearly missed this as I've been working all day. I see you haven't been online today anyway but when you do see this thread, have a Very Happy last two hours and forty one minutes of your Birthday.

SH
                        Last edited by ScabHunter; 8 June 2012, 12:06. Reason: Smart arse

Comment

A Really BIG THANK YOU to you all.. How nice and sweet of you all to do this for me.

I had a lovely day (for once) and went to the pub for my dinner with friends and family and it great. Had a few to many though and woke up feeling a little bit fragile!

Made my day doing this for me... Thank you FP and IF being naughty again I noticed!

NO NEW SOFA

Thank you POP for making my Birthday

SH just caught my Birthday and thank you for counting down my hours - didnt notice due to the wine..;-)

Seriously, a really nice thing for you all to do. Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by ScabHunter View Post
                            Aaargh! Nearly missed this as I've been working all day. I see you haven't been online today anyway but when you do see this thread, have a Very Happy last two hours and twenty one minutes of your Birthday.

SH
                            Posted at 21:20hrs + 2hrs 21m = 23hrs.41mins in your day.

So really based on that, I'm not 21 I'm 73 3/5ths
                            I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                              Posted at 21:20hrs + 2hrs 21m = 23hrs.41mins in your day.

So really based on that, I'm not 21 I'm 73 3/5ths
                              That will do me (the 21) cheeky Boss ;-)(73 3/5ths)
                              Last edited by Flossy; 8 June 2012, 12:07.

Comment

Working...
                              X