GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Congratulations Wales - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Congratulations Wales

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congratulations Wales

Hooray, Wales won the Grand Slam.

Thank you to the Welsh team.and management for another sterling performance.

Cardiff was absolutely wonderful and the atmosphere before, during and after was fantastic
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Re: Congratulations Wales

well done Wales, buttock clenching at the end there!

Comment

But a phenomenal atmosphere, it was almost like the 70s and 80s. The French were in numbers and were great. Everywhere was buzzing.
      Amazing.
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Must have been superb to be part of the crowd (i'm VERY jealous!)

well done wales !!

Comment

I've been to an international in Cardiff, and the atmosphere was fantastic then, only in Cardiff could you have had a Gay Pride March and a International rugby match on the same day in the same city centre!!!

came home with a daffodil hat and a barbie pink feater boa, not sure where I got either...................

Comment

Originally posted by evenlessdopey View Post
            well done Wales, buttock clenching at the end there!
            You managed to clench yours - hell of a mess here!

Comment

is this nonsense?

I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Didn't we do WELL

Three Grand Slam's in 8 years, not bad at all hey?

Well done to all other teams too, very challenging indeed!

Congratulations to our boys in Wales, so proud of you all!

Comment

Originally posted by BBoo View Post
                  You managed to clench yours - hell of a mess here!

och you are allowed to say it, I'll say it they were shyte again, mind you we have had some of the most peculier refereeing decisions of the championship.
                  but even without that, they were still shyte, I might have been better

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                    is this nonsense?

Out of interest, does anyone know if Scotland have a rugby team, or do they spend all their time tossing their cabers?

Comment

Congrats Wales!

Comment

Working...
                      X