GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Nearly the weekend!! - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nearly the weekend!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nearly the weekend!!

Hiya peeps.....

Whats everyone up to this weekend?

Im out with the lads from work tomorrow straight from work, as i work in manufacturing there is alot of men and only two of us girls....should be a good night ( we get lots of drinks bought for us!!)

Plan to die on the sofa all day Saturday and then decorating on Sunday!
    Barclay Card Flexi Rate - £721
    Barclaycard - Gold Mastercard - £5436
    Barclaycard - Cashback Card - £2605
    Total CC Debt = £8762

Re: Nearly the weekend!!

I got a boring one hun..... working Saturday and Sunday.........................

Comment

Booooooo...it should be illegal to work weekends! ..ill have a Vino for ya!
      Total CC Debt = £8762

Comment

this is my "other" job.... but working with Mr Looloo so at least we can both be tired and miserable together and apparently is is very busy on Saturday - Sunday no so much as it is the London Marathon and it goes right by where we work so we can't really do much and it is a pain even trying to get in.

ahhhh thanks for having the vino for me always goes down well

heheh

xx

Comment

working all weekend then working nights all next week, much fun - wanna swap jobs anyone...?!
          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Nope you are fine Nid....... I have enough working 11 days without a break working nights would kill me

Roll on Easter I neeeeeeeeeeeeed some time off

Comment

NOPE!!!! god i could never work nights, my body automatically shuts down at 10pm!!! lol

ill have a vino for you too Niddy!! lol
              Total CC Debt = £8762

Comment

I'm away visiting my daughter and going pony-trekking in the Brecon Beacons (usually I'm just at home cleaning, gardening etc.)
                Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by Life Goes On View Post
                  NOPE!!!! god i could never work nights, my body automatically shuts down at 10pm!!! lol

ill have a vino for you too Niddy!! lol
                  Haha, nights is when I come to life - plus it gives me peace and quiet to get up to date with all the diaries and the building of the websites.... yawn, waiting on me old mucher Stevie boy to sort a few coding issues then we'll be cooking on gas!

Vino? is that a posh drink...? Not familiar with such a term (being it doesn't involve stella)
                  I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

ha ha Vino..its the mighty grape juice.....liquid gold to me!!! lol ..i think i have slight addiction to Wine!!! lol
                    Total CC Debt = £8762

Comment

ha ha Vino..its the mighty grape juice.....liquid gold to me!!! lol ..i think i have slight addiction to Wine!!! lol
                      there is a word for that, i'm sure i've seen it somewhere......

Ahh, click this link! ---> LOL

Comment

Ha ha ha ha ha rofl...well im not quite that bad!!!!
                        Total CC Debt = £8762

Comment

Ha ha ha ha ha rofl...well im not quite that bad!!!!
                          This is funny, William Hogarth's "Gin Lane" - look at the flying baby!

---> http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...-_Gin_Lane.jpg

p.s. Yea, they are all pissed! After all, it's called "Gin Lane"

Comment

Is there a man haning up stairs in one of the houses!!

and how skinny is that bloke with the dog?

and the other dog looks like he is sharing his bone with his master!

Poor baby!

Comment

Ha ha ha and the man on the spike in the background!!! ..reet party..not!! lol
                              Total CC Debt = £8762

Comment

Working...
                              X