GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Back to the Future........ - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Back to the Future........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Back to the Future........

It's almost Back to the Future Day - the date Marty and Doc crashed the future in the second of the three time-hopping sci-fi adventure films.

The sequel was released in November 1989.

And watching it back nearly 26 years later, it's impressive to note how many tech trends it predicted, even if it also contained its fair share of misfires.

More ----> http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-34569759
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Re: Back to the Future........

would you do anything different if you could go back in time ???????

Me..... I'd do lots ....I wouldn't buy any shares in Railtrak
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

I'd learn all about computers from an early age and how to decode too!!
      "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Originally posted by IF View Post
        I'd learn all about computers from an early age and how to decode too!!
        Decoding what? Enigma? Parsing?

Me, I'd set up AAD in anticipation for 1985 (look it up) which gave consumers much more of a say
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
          Decoding what? Enigma? Parsing?

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
          Me, I'd set up AAD in anticipation for 1985 (look it up) which gave consumers much more of a say

"If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Police have seized a car after it was caught driving at 88 mph through the city with no tax for 30 years.

Comment

Such a good film. 1st one is a classic but they are all good

Every now and again the DVD comes out

Comment

Working...
              X