GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script I'm saying nothing........ - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm saying nothing........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm saying nothing........

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Re: I'm saying nothing........

Comment

What an idiot!
      Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

gives lady drivers a bad name

Comment

Originally posted by MrsD View Post
          gives lady drivers a bad name
          I know MrsD but she's still an idiot.

Comment

Comment

Just hope they are all putting the correct stuff in the tanks!

Comment

And I thought I was daft .
                if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

Comment

Oh come on....I mean its an easy mistake.....And we have all done it?........Right?......

Comment

Originally posted by Spud View Post
                    Oh come on....I mean its an easy mistake.....And we have all done it?........Right?......
                    Not me.

At least the woman just looked a prat, she didn't cause any damage... unlike the guy

Comment

Originally posted by cymruambyth View Post
                      Just hope they are all putting the correct stuff in the tanks!
                      Yep ....put £20 of unleaded in a diesel van ......till I realised what I was doing ......

Topped it up to the hilt with diesel .....another £50 worked fine after kangarooing for the first mile .........
                      Last edited by Deepie; 11 June 2015, 18:27.

Comment

No.

Comment

Originally posted by Riz View Post
                          No.
                          Can you drive Riz ?????

Comment

Originally posted by Deepie View Post
                            Can you drive Riz ?????
                            Lol. Yes.

Filled a car thousands of times and have never done that.

May have gone in the wrong side out of force of habit when driving one I don't usually, but I've never done anything as dumbass as that clip.

Comment

Originally posted by Riz View Post
                              Lol. Yes.

Fiilled a car thousands of times and have never done that.
                              Well ...just be careful next time you fill up ...lol

Comment

Working...
                              X