GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script New - The 4 Word Story Game - Part 2 - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New - The 4 Word Story Game - Part 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New - The 4 Word Story Game - Part 2

The rules are simple,

1) You can only post 4 words at a time and try to follow on from the previous post to you.

2) You can only post once then someone else has to post before you can post again.

I'll start us off

Long long ago a

This is from our last thread -- > - CLOSED - The 4 Word Story Game

In a land far away there lived a small white haired man with a very short temper that often used to get him into terrible trouble with his mother in law who had a very strange way of doing things.
    One day he had all of the green to himself and played leapfrog with his dog, Shortly after he left there was an enormous bang and a large Elephant came strolling along This was a complete surprise as he had previously never wanted to ride one before now but after seeing how long it's trunk was he was really keen to climb on board and go to see the new arrival of the cute little octopus who was about to count all of his tentacles. It was something never before seen, but many years ago, the little old man said I'm a grumpy git and that's why the women run from the place where they all were hiding and decided to go camping at their favourite spot by the old sewage plant that smelt distinctly like rotten eggs, but it reminded them of the good old days, when you could buy a car for a tenner and buy the biggest ice cream you ever did see, along with a 12 inch flake and loads of those sprinkly bits on top.
    Feeling very pleased with Herself, she decided to take a huge risk and go to the local pub with an old friend, who looked very much like someone from the walking dead, ever since her problem with the plastic surgery. Her appointment was cancelled because the surgeon was under investigation for the experiment he did on his next door neighbour's best friend who lived on a narrow boat with his faithful old dog called Fido, who once got lost for well over a week and returned with two Bitches, but they never quite worked out why they followed him back. They ended up living in a caravan in side a really big Skip, that was full of big funny coloured Squid, that wrapped itself around several football supporters and a police horse which then started a Chain of events, which even surprised the local drunk who was at the beer tent with the Harlem Globetrotters who brought their balls with David Beckham and his fitness coach who is a member of the Mickey Mouse Club and Pluto was a bit Dazed from the last bash to his head which was caused by something he did when he was very drunk and he was with his friend who was walking with a limp because he tripped over Whilst eating a butty and landed on a rather large mound of Dyno poo steaming there He smelt so bad that he had to Roll round in lavendar smelling good, he decided that a new haircut Would cheer him up so off he went Looking like a nerd and thinking it's time for some changes. He packed his suitcase and went to the travel agent and took out His pistol, then he...asked 'where's the cheapest Takeaway, I'm starving', and quickly headed off to the nearest skip, where a large funny looking Giraffe was looking in the yellow pages for Milton Keynes where MKDP should really be under The rock from where really big crabs come and bite the tips off a very old Tea bush that had seen better days and this is the end of our merry tale!!

"If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Re: New - The 4 Word Story Game - Part 2

before you were born....
    Shine on you crazy diamond..

Comment

lived Sammy who was

Comment

A rich young man
        if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

but had no sense...

Comment

Money grew on trees

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

he thought and went

Comment

He went back home

Comment

to plant some acorns..

Comment

From his little pocket

Comment

Hoping he will grow

Comment

Into a big treeman. ????

Comment

and to do so

Comment

he first had to...

Comment

talk to the old