GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Brazil 2014 - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brazil 2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Brazil 2014

The top 3 were Germany, Netherlands and Colombia. I can't remember the percentages but around 20%, 18% and 15%.
    Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by Pixie View Post
      The top 3 were Germany, Netherlands and Colombia. I can't remember the percentages but around 20%, 18% and 15%.
      Blimey........that is interesting eh!!
      "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Originally posted by Deepie View Post
        Friday 4th July 2014

France 0 v Germany 2.....17:00
        Brazil 2 v Colombia 0.... 21:00

Saturday 5th July 2014

Argentina 2 v Belgium 0... 17:00
        Netherlands 2 v Costa Rica 1...21:00

Originally posted by IF View Post
        My guesses for tonight:

France 0 v Germany 1
        Brazil 1 v Colombia 2

Guesses for Saturday:

Argentina 1 v Belgium 2
        Netherlands 2 v Costa Rica 1
        My guesses:

Tonight

France 1 v Germany 1 (penalty shoot out)

Brazil 1 v Colombia 2

Saturday

Argentina 0 v Belgium 0 (penalty shoot out)

Netherlands 1 v Costa Rica 0

Just a reminder of the guesses and who's winning

IF = 6

Sapphire =4

Deepie = 3

Pixie = 1
        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Damn! I got my guesses for last night the wrong way round

Comment

Damn! I got my guesses for last night the wrong way round
            If only eh.........

Comment

Story of my life...

Comment

Brazil to win 2.....0

Argentina to win 2.....1

no football smilies today on my I pad....

Comment

I need to bet on football more using Deepie's predictions, might win enough to be debt free haha

TibetanMonk
                  On Debt Row

AAD has so much to offer and wants so little back. Take advantage while you can.

Comment

Originally posted by TibetanMonk View Post
                    I need to bet on football more using Deepie's predictions, might win enough to be debt free haha
                    Never mind Deepie's predictions...IF's the one that's winning

Comment

Brazil to win 2.....0

Argentina to win 2.....1

........that is such a shame you can't use your smileys Deepie!!

...........still undecided on my guesses..........

Comment

Originally posted by IF View Post
                        ........that is such a shame you can't use your smileys Deepie!!

...........still undecided on my guesses..........
                        Just you wait until I get back

Comment

Just you wait until I get back

Comment

Brazil to win 2.....0

Argentina to win 2.....1

Changing my mind.......

Brazil 1 Germany 1.........Brazil to win on penalties.

Same as above Argentina to win 2.1

ps the Cruzcampo is going down well.........

Comment

My guesses

Brazil 0 Germany 1

Netherlands 2 Argentina 1

Comment

Changing my mind.......

Brazil 1 Germany 1.........Brazil to win on penalties.

s the Cruzcampo is going down well.........
                                Ooooh interesting Deepie

Comment

Working...
                                X