GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Brazil 2014 - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brazil 2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Brazil 2014

Very quick guesses...I almost forgot and I'm just about to go to my yoga class.

Brazil 1 v Germany 1 (Brazil to win 2:1 after extra time)

Argentina 2 v Netherlands 1
    Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

We were all close to getting the score right last night......
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by Deepie View Post
        We were all close to getting the score right last night......
        No one could of guessed that score eh!!
        "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Saturday 12th July - 3rd place play off
          Brazil v Netherlands 21:00 ...............................1;1

Sunday 13th July World cup final
          Germany v Argentina 20:00...........................2 :0 to Argentina.Argentina to be world cup champions

Comment

#BBCtrending: The best memes of World Cup 2014

Here ---> http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-28266510

Comment

Brazil 1 v Netherlands 2

Germany 2 v Argentina 2

Comment

Here we go again Holland 2:0 up after 17 mins.......

Comment

At least it stayed at only 2 this time

Comment

My guesses were/are

Brazil 0 v Netherlands 2 (nearly right )

Germany 2 v Argentina 1

Comment

Originally posted by IF View Post
                      ........that is such a shame you can't use your smileys Deepie!!

Comment

Awww I am sorry Deepie, here's to the next World cup eh

Comment

The winner is IF......

IF = 6

Sapphire =4

Deepie = 3

Pixie = 1

Well done IF.......

Comment

The winner is IF......

IF = 6

Sapphire =4

Deepie = 3

Pixie = 1

Well done IF.......

Thank you Deepie, I think we all did well

Comment

What are we going to talk about now.............. ? is it to early ? I think he's still asleep............

Comment

What are we going to talk about now.............. ? is it to early ? I think he's still asleep............

Now that's even too early for me!!

Comment

Working...
                                X