GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script - CLOSED - Last Person to Post Wins - Part 15 - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

- CLOSED - Last Person to Post Wins - Part 15

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: New - Last Person to Post Wins - Part 15

morning everyone

Comment

Morning, just walked dogs. It was quite nice until we were out at the further most point when there was torrential rain, hail and gales. I'm a bit damp!
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Morning all
        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Morning all

I hate dark mornings.
          Shine on you crazy diamond..

Comment

Morning all

Comment

Morning. It's too dark here to walk the dogs before work

Comment

Good morning another lovely day, dry, bright and frosty.

Comment

morning all

Comment

afternoon all

Comment

Good evening, it's now raining!

Comment

Good evening!
                        ''You know nothing Jon Snow''

Comment

evening no rain here, YET !!!

Comment

None here either, cold though.
                            ''You know nothing Jon Snow''

Comment

It's very cold here. It warmed up in the rain (for the dog walk), but has got cold again. Loads of car accidents near us this morning due to the freezing conditions and the wet roads.

Comment

morning all

Comment

Working...
                                X