GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script - CLOSED - Last Person to Post Wins - Part 15 - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

- CLOSED - Last Person to Post Wins - Part 15

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: New - Last Person to Post Wins - Part 15

evening everyone

Comment

Evening
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

evening
        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Oh dear bad weather seems to be starting again

Comment

Hope you get no more leaks Cym

Night night all xx
            Shine on you crazy diamond..

Comment

Thanks Scarlet, so do I as I don't relish climbing on to the roof in the gales!
              good night everyone, off to bed once I get my fix of Patrick Swayze

Comment

morning all....wet and cold again here

Comment

Morning everyone.x

Quite a bit milder here this morning, wind's dropped too.

Had a message from an old friend today..he gave me some very sad news
                  Kinda put's your own problems in perspective a bit!

Have a good day everyone. xx
                  Last edited by Scarlet x; 31 December 2013, 09:20.

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet x View Post

Had a message from an old friend today..he gave me some very sad news
                    Kinda put's your own problems in perspective a bit!

Have a good day everyone. xx
                    I am sorry Scarlet and sending big hugs
                    "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Originally posted by IF View Post
                      I am sorry Scarlet and sending big hugs
                      Aww thanks IF, I'll pass them on too. xxx

Comment

Sorry to hear you are ending the year on bad news.

on a happier (but shallow note) despite torrential rain our roof hasn't leaked any more and at present we have strong winds and blue skies.

Comment

Originally posted by cymruambyth View Post
                          Sorry to hear you are ending the year on bad news.

on a happier (but shallow note) despite torrential rain our roof hasn't leaked any more and at present we have strong winds and blue skies.
                          Thanks Cym, it's not actually me but when a friend's in pain you are too.

Glad your roof's made it through the night.. x

Comment

Helllloooooo all. hope every one is ok

Comment

afternoon....raining again....roll on 2014

Comment

No rain yet, though the clouds are amassing over the mountains.

Comment

Working...
                                X