GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script - CLOSED - Last Person to Post Wins - Part 15 - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

- CLOSED - Last Person to Post Wins - Part 15

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: New - Last Person to Post Wins - Part 15

Gales and rain eased long enough for us to walk the dogs on the beach; unfortunately the sea was so rough that the waves went past wellies and about 4' high!!!

rain and gales now back
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Just you go steady Cym, sounds really bad
      "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

morning all
        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Good morning NW....Hope you are well and gently relaxing into the christmas spirit

Comment

thank you Spud, I have a hangover this morning as I was trying to find my Christmas sprit in a bottle [or two] of dry white last night

Comment

Morning all
              "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

well drank all that wine and the christmas sprit is still missing

Comment

Originally posted by nightwatch View Post
                  well drank all that wine and the christmas sprit is still missing
                  mind you so is half my garden

Comment

Afternoon everyone. Gales still going strong and rain has just started, will have to put dog walk off for a while.

we are very fortunate this year as we are warm, dry, have our food and present shopping done and have all arrived safely to celebrate Christmas together.

i hope everyone else is also fortunate.

Comment

Spuds peeled, cauliflower cheese prepared, apple sauce made, swede and carrot mix ready to cook, parsnips and baby carrots also prepared. Just the turkey and sprouts to do, which will be after yea, which is after Nemo!
                      second mulled wine heating

Comment

evening all

Comment

Evening

Comment

Merry Xmas to all here

Now off to work I go

Comment

Morning all HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY xxxx

Comment

Happy Christmas everyone.

Comment

Working...
                                X