GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script - CLOSED - Last Person to Post Wins - Part 15 - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

- CLOSED - Last Person to Post Wins - Part 15

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: New - Last Person to Post Wins - Part 15

Sun has burnt the fog off! Lovely dog walk.
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Sun's here now......I must be good at catching!! Happy days
      "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Originally posted by IF View Post
        Sun's here now......I must be good at catching!! Happy days
        You caught too much, mine's gone now.
        ''You know nothing Jon Snow''

Comment

Originally posted by Sophie View Post
          You caught too much, mine's gone now.

Uhh Ohh, sorry......sending some back.....how's your catching ability

Comment

Originally posted by IF View Post
            Uhh Ohh, sorry......sending some back.....how's your catching ability
            Not as good as yours obviously.

Comment

Originally posted by Sophie View Post
              Not as good as yours obviously.

Comment

no fog, damp and chilly, cars were a little frozen but not too bad, sun has tried to stay out but clouds not having that !
                I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Good night everyone

Comment

morning all

Comment

Morning. Despite all our efforts, roof leaking again! The one I had been working on is hopefully all sealed. This is just a little roof, we can't find the hole and it leaks much more than the big roof

Comment

Good morning no frost today, but cold and damp!

Comment

Same here...morning all

Comment

arfternoony

Comment

Good evening everyone

Comment

Evening Cym x

Comment

Working...
                                X