GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script - CLOSED - Last Person to Post Wins - Part 15 - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

- CLOSED - Last Person to Post Wins - Part 15

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: New - Last Person to Post Wins - Part 15

Windy & wet here too

Comment

bed time, nite all
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Good morning everyone. Today is stunning, but having seen the weather forecast it could be the calm before the storm.
        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Dull and miserable, but hubbys often like that.

Comment

Comment

Good morning, it's wet windy and miserable. Have a great Sunday.

Comment

not so windy here, but wet and dull

Comment

Wet and dull here too.....But at least I'm winning

Comment

Oh no your not!!

Comment

No I am
                      "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Hellooooo it's me again

Comment

Morning all start of another week

Comment

Morning, the weather isn't too bad......yet. It's mild but very wet underfoot.

Comment

Morning NW and Cym
                              Last edited by IF; 15 October 2013, 09:02.
                              "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Good morning, it's beautiful again. It's my day off and just trying to summon the energy for the dog walk! Then a wonderful day of cleaning, tidying, painting and ironing........I can't wait!

Comment

Working...
                                X