GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script - CLOSED - Last Person to Post Wins - Part 15 - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

- CLOSED - Last Person to Post Wins - Part 15

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New - Last Person to Post Wins - Part 15

Good afternoon
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Good evening
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Good morning....now off to bed lol (night shift over)

Comment

hi all

Comment

afternoon all

Comment

afternoon , i got an afternoon off for my Birthday, and i have spent it by cooking!

Comment

Belated happy birthday

Comment

Good morning everyone. NW I hope you had a lovely day.

we are back to the beach. 15 week old JR puppy can swim! He had to follow me in to the sea while I played with the beast.

Comment

Originally posted by cymruambyth View Post
                    Good morning everyone. NW I hope you had a lovely day.

we are back to the beach. 15 week old JR puppy can swim! He had to follow me in to the sea while I played with the beast.
                    Back to the beach!! Where's that jealous smiley?... never mind...they'll do

Comment

Hi all Thanks for the birthday messages,
                      yes Cym had quite a nice day,Hubby let me wash, cook and clean, but he did help out by keeping the dust of the sofa

Glad your back to the beach, also glad the puppy can swim x enjoy x

Comment

Glad to hear hubby was so helpful

Really lucky to be back here. It's breezy but sunny and quiet! It's the first time that the puppy has been out with the beast and I now feel that I am doomed, especially as I am aching after yesterday's walk. The beast decided to pay with another dog whilst on the lead. Unfortunately the hill was very slippery......I looked a Pratt splattered on the mud!

Comment

OOOOPPPPPPPssssss Hope it was only your pride that was hurt, have you thought of taking up weight lifting? could be helpful with the beast x

Comment

I think walking him constitutes, weight resistance training. Nothing was broken, but I have gained a lot of bruises and aches! The shoulders are suffering from lying face down with arms outstretched clutching his lead . As OH said it's a shame that the beast didn't have a camera with him.

Comment

sorry

Comment

Sympathy greatly appreciated!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X