GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script - CLOSED - Last Person to Post Wins - Part 15 - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

- CLOSED - Last Person to Post Wins - Part 15

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: New - Last Person to Post Wins - Part 15

Hurray, I'm back on the site
    Had a lovely start to the day, took hubby, the beast and the puppy to the beach for an hour. It was empty, tide was out and we all played in the sea. Totally mad but great fun.
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

yay! back in the race

Comment

good afternoon all
        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Good afternoon

Comment

I'm winning
            "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Oh no you're not:

Comment

Ooooh I might win as no-one can get on the site

Comment

Sorry i'm back

Comment

Me too

Comment

Morning all

Comment

A belated hi NW.

beast and I were the only ones on the beach at 7 am; great . We played in the sea, well paddled and it was quite warm!

Comment

evening all

Comment

Hello again hope every one has a good day. don't know if our local Bonfire will take place tonight as It's quite windy here at the mo

Comment

Good morning, so far, dog walk on beach and climbed onto flat roof to paint a sealant on!

Comment

daren't get on our flat roof, winds that strong, could end up in Kansas!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X