GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script - CLOSED - Last Person to Post Wins - Part 15 - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

- CLOSED - Last Person to Post Wins - Part 15

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: New - Last Person to Post Wins - Part 15

Good morning, had a lie in this morning as I keep waking up at night and seem to be averaging 4 or 5 hours sleep a night. Definitely not good for the looks or the temperament!
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by cymruambyth View Post
      Good morning, had a lie in this morning as I keep waking up at night and seem to be averaging 4 or 5 hours sleep a night. Definitely not good for the looks or the temperament!
      I'm sorry you're not sleeping Cym
      Last edited by IF; 5 October 2013, 14:57.
      "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Afternoon all

Comment

Afternoon. It's taken a while but the sun is now out
          I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

the sun is going down and it has turned chilly, been sat outside with some cheese and wine

Comment

A very nice way to end the afternoon. How is the house clearing going?

Comment

Cym, the house looks like we've been robbed, if any one broke in they'd have to tidy up to find something!

Comment

Sounds like you are having fun
                  Last edited by cymruambyth; 6 October 2013, 08:28.

Comment

Morning

Originally posted by nightwatch View Post
                    Cym, the house looks like we've been robbed, if any one broke in they'd have to tidy up to find something!

Comment

afternoon well had a day off from sorting through junk, didn't know we had so much stuff we didn't know we wanted. dreading starting on the *Narnia* shed. I may go missing in there!!

Comment

Morning all....chilly start to the week

Comment

Morning another day another rubbish bag

Comment

Morning

Comment

Morning again

Comment

Originally posted by dadmeister View Post
                                Morning again