GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script - CLOSED - Last Person to Post Wins - Part 15 - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

- CLOSED - Last Person to Post Wins - Part 15

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New - Last Person to Post Wins - Part 15

Originally posted by Scarlet x View Post
    That's why I couldn't see you chuck..
    I got them, a bit chewed but he was watching telly in them, 8 out of 10 cats ... I bet he thought it was something else ..

Comment

Originally posted by vossy View Post
      I got them, a bit chewed but he was watching telly in them, 8 out of 10 cats ... I bet he thought it was something else ..
      Just like you once thought that you mean?..
      Shine on you crazy diamond..

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet x View Post
        Just like you once thought that you mean?..
        I did think they dispatched 8 out of 10 cats they caught I do admit, I was so disappointed to find it was comedy

Comment

Morning all (foggy one here) sooo many d**khead drivers with no lights on

Comment

Morning everyone, a good bit of banter to catch up on here..like it.

Comment

If this is running till Christmas eve I probably have time for a kip ...

Comment

And do your Xmas shopping

Comment

And eat your Xmas dinner no doubt

Comment

evening all
                    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

NW

Comment

Vossy scarlet missed you both
                        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Hi NW, it was certainly quieter without them

Comment

Nothing new there then duk..
                            Originally posted by nightwatch View Post
                            Vossy scarlet missed you both
                            Hi NW good to see you.
                            Originally posted by cymruambyth View Post
                            Hi NW, it was certainly quieter without them
                            Shine on you crazy diamond..

Comment

Morning all

Comment

Originally posted by nightwatch View Post
                                Morning all
                                Morning

Comment

Working...
                                X