GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script - CLOSED - Last Person to Post Wins - Part 14 - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

- CLOSED - Last Person to Post Wins - Part 14

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: New - Last Person to Post Wins - Part 14

I'm fortunate enough to have someone to stay with during my holidays. I love the beach, so I'm not gloating, just privileged to be able to spend time playing.
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

do you think anyone would notice us camping on Colwyn Bay prom?
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by cymruambyth View Post
        Now those are sentiments that I fully understand.

oh for the distant memories of eating and drinking as much as I wanted to all hours of night and day, without putting on weight, not having a hangover and going to work on 2 hours sleep and being able to function and smile!
        Ughhh never again! How many times have I said that. As predicted I was up half the night with reflux, now a headache. What a lightweight I am, one Long Island tea and half a lager. Yes, I remember those days too of managing on a couple of hours sleep and working with a smile. I don't like this age thing
        Am I winning? X

Comment

sorry no, I am

Comment

I love the beach. A week in Northumberland in the winter dog walking on Beadnell or Bamburgh beach. Fantastic

Comment

My giant beast lives for the sea and starts smiling when he sees the beach! He also likes having his human toys playing in the sea with him, so I am living in shorts and leave soaked every day. Last year I went swimming with him, but he likes to swim with me which results in numerous bruises!

Comment

My giant beast lives for the sea and starts smiling when he sees the beach! He also likes having his human toys playing in the sea with him, so I am living in shorts and leave soaked every day. Last year I went swimming with him, but he likes to swim with me which results in numerous bruises!
                For some reason I read that as giant breast

I wish I lived closer to the sea...I love deserted beaches.
                Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

Comment

Mine is not that brave, she loves a bit of running along the edge but she won't go right in, bit of a wuss really.

Comment

I have 2 dogs though one is living with a son and they both jump over the waves and go swimming. Last year the terrier was wave surfing and had a great time.

Comment

Afternoon....laidees... ok less chit chat and just hand over the prize to the man....

Comment

I have 2 dogs though one is living with a son and they both jump over the waves and go swimming. Last year the terrier was wave surfing and had a great time.
                        Oh that's brilliant Mine is a Siberian Husky, she once jumped into the river thinking it was shallow and the look of horror on her face was a picture, she scrambled out of there sharpish.

Comment

Originally posted by alland View Post
                          Afternoon....laidees... ok less chit chat and just hand over the prize to the man....
                          There goes the peace and quiet! Don't you need to go and clean the car or some other manly task?

Comment

Originally posted by Maggie View Post
                            There goes the peace and quiet! Don't you need to go and clean the car or some other manly task?

Clean the car?.... I'm much better at designating chores than actually doing them...

Comment

Who? Where?

Comment

Originally posted by alland View Post
                                let me know when he gets here.

Comment

Working...
                                X