GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script - CLOSED - Last Person to Post Wins - Part 14 - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

- CLOSED - Last Person to Post Wins - Part 14

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: New - Last Person to Post Wins - Part 14

Which am I then?
    Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

You ask??

Comment

Let's just say that alland knows me very well
        Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Nudge nudge wink wink say no more

Comment

Good night everyone, I think you will note that I AM THE LAST PERSON TO POST and you are all

Comment

I think you will find I am the last to post so it's goodnight from me and goodnight from him

Comment

Well while you all sleep, I am here waiting for Niddy to hit the button

Comment

well good morning all,

Comment

Good morning NW, I hope you are well.

Comment

I am well thank you, the sun is shining, but alas, I am not near the sea

Comment

Morning each and every one...

Comment

Well I'm near the sea but the sun isn't shining! I have still managed a long walk in the rain with the beast on the beach. We were both very wet but happy!

Comment

Good morning peeps I am now off to walk the pooch bit late but never mind

Comment

have just tried to walk the hubby, but he's havin none of it

Comment

Originally posted by nightwatch View Post
                                have just tried to walk the hubby, but he's havin none of it
                                Hah I gave that up years ago 😬

Comment

Working...
                                X