GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script - CLOSED - Last Person to Post Wins - Part 14 - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

- CLOSED - Last Person to Post Wins - Part 14

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: New - Last Person to Post Wins - Part 14

Excuse me ladies, move over for the elderly

Comment

I'm back....so go to bed ill stand guard...

Comment

Originally posted by alland View Post
        I'm back....so go to bed ill stand guard...
        Should that not be come to bed
        Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by Pixie View Post
          Should that not be come to bed
          Is that an offer....

Comment

Of course

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Cough cough no naughty business please!

Comment

Originally posted by Maggie View Post
                Cough cough no naughty business please!
                Spoilsport!

Comment

Leave the back door on the latch....I'll pop in just now...

Comment

Use your key

Comment

Pixie flash the lights on and off so he knows the coast is clear

Comment

Good morning, I'm the first to post last today! NW are you sleeping in?

Comment

Morning fellow contestants, I may as well start the day where I intend to finish it...

Comment

Yes I was Cym, hell in a house over the road is back staying with Gran, she ha gone away with Gran daughter and Grandson decided to have his music on full blast till 3 am, when because all the village complained police finallyturned up to get it turned down!
                            I'm only awake now because the rag n bone men came round with a megaphone going ' aggbon, anny ol irn ' I'm going to kill one of them!!!

Comment

Morning
                              "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Top O the morning to you all x

Comment

Working...
                                X