New Pope

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Pope

They've just hailed a new pope in, which is quite apt because 'Hailed Pope' is an anagram of paedophile.

Re: New Pope

Fuck him. Waste of resources, time & people's beliefs.

This says it all. The mighty gers are bigger than the Vatican

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	119.3 KB
ID:	1393294
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Sorry

Name:	image.jpg
Size:	69.4 KB
ID:	1393296
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Im baffled as to why they have elected Jim Bowen anyway :S

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Super Smashing Great.....here's what you could have won...

Name:	k8262867.jpg
Size:	3.4 KB
ID:	1393298

Comment

when he walked on to the balcony I was waiting for a rendition of "Don't cry for me Argentina"
            I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Vatican News: Pope Francis I has spectacularly quit the papacy, after only ten minutes of the Vatican’s compulsory office induction.

“I was showing Pope Francis round the office, so he knew where the stationery cupboard, health and safety poster and coffee making facilities were,” said Cardinal Fuga Veloce. “Then after only ten minutes of office orientation he asked to use the bathroom. Half an hour later I went to check on him, only to find the window in the toilets wide open and no sign of the Pope.”
              A handwritten note, scrawled on some toilet paper, was later found next to one of the sinks. It simply read “I’ve made a gigantic mistake. Ave et vale – Jorge.”
              Unconfirmed reports say he was later seen hotwiring a scooter he’d stolen off a teenager and was making his escape towards the coast.
              “It certainly came as a shock,” said one stunned Bishop. “The embers in the oven we burn the votes in hasn’t even got cold yet.”

Comment

Originally posted by SXGuy View Post
                Im baffled as to why they have elected Jim Bowen anyway :S

But did the losing cardinals get their bus fare home?

Comment

White smoke - new Pope elected.

Black smoke - still burning laptops and hard drives.

Comment

He does look like that Jim Bowen, doesn't he? (Is Jim Bowen still alive?)

And I also thought of "Evita" when he appeared on that balcony. He didn't do the Evita wave, though. I just love the music from that show.

Comment

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
                      He does look like that Jim Bowen, doesn't he? (Is Jim Bowen still alive?)
                      Yes phee,he's still alive and does very well on the after dinner speaking circuit.

Comment

Originally posted by alland View Post
                        Yes phee,he's still alive and does very well on the after dinner speaking circuit.
                        I knew someone who served him in a bar once. He was an utter cock, like many minor celebrities are.

I find a good indicator of someone's character is the way they treat people in menial, low-status jobs.

Comment

Originally posted by evilcartman View Post
                          I knew someone who served him in a bar once. He was an utter cock, like many minor celebrities are.

I find a good indicator of someone's character is the way they treat people in menial, low-status jobs.
                          I find that hard to believe, he is Lancashire born and bred and has never left his roots, up in Kirkby Lonsdale where he lives he does a lot of fund raising work for local charities.

Comment

Originally posted by alland View Post
                            I find that hard to believe, he is Lancashire born and bred and has never left his roots, up in Kirkby Lonsdale where he lives he does a lot of fund raising work for local charities.
                            So did Jimmy Savile. I don't think anyone can use the "He does so much work for charideee" line any more after that.

I do know the person who said Jim Bowen was really rude to her and other staff all evening, I've no reason to doubt her.

Comment

My Mum was once at a do with Maggie Thatcher. She was charming and thanked everybody including the waiting staff to whom she apologised for keeping them past the pre-arranged time.

Strange how these people face the world.

Comment

Working...
                              X