GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script If I was Prime Minister I would..... - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If I was Prime Minister I would.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: If I was Prime Minister I would.....

are you sure you're not mr D's long lost brother???

I meant Niddy here actually, but you're in the running Oscar
    Last edited by MrsD; 4 November 2012, 21:56.

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
      Oh while we're on the subject I'd also ban all parking charges at hospitals and pay nurses more plus I'd make life, life. So you kill someone and you'll die behind bars. Our penal system is a fucking holiday camp.

A menu? You're having a laugh. Eat slop or have it tomorrow. Bottom line you lost all human rights when you killed someone.

I'd want all prisoners put out to sea and work on exports to help fund GDP and exports. A sustainable boat stops excessive costs and alleviates escapes.

Serious, don't make me pm
      Now that I do agree with.

Comment

Thing is, I am really vehemently against paying my hard earned cash to people I've never met.

Love it or hate it. From someone lucky enough to have never claimed, its sickening. I used to pay £32000 in tax each year. Yuch
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by oscar View Post
          I
          I am likely to get shot for this, but I would scrap Child Allowance completely.
          Why ?

Comment

Originally posted by planB View Post
            Why ?
            Don't have kids if you can't afford them. That's why we have abortion clinics
            I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

I would stop all benefits other than monies paid into the system. So work for 2 years means 2 months benefit etc etc....

Don't shoot me. It's just my opinion and something I'd do. There's plenty jobs - take your pick.

Sickness benefits excluded of course. I am a believer of work for those that CAN - help for those that CAN'T
              I'm not sure I dare reply!!

I tried for ages to get a job...any job...not just teaching...applied for just about everything going...and got one bloody interview (with DWP)

The job I've got now I'd be better off on benefits, especially after deducting the cost of the fuel to get me there.

I understand there needs to be some sort of reform for those that take advantage of the system...
              Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Ahh but pixie you want work. I'm talking the scroats of society that take the piss through generations of family. They can be better off than workers.

That's wrong. I bet even you agree that is wrong.

Plus you've worked all your life and paid into the system.....

Comment

Originally posted by MrsD View Post
                  I'd half the default and SB time, therefore a great many of the peeps in debt (like a lot of us) would be debt free sooner. At the moment it is simply a punitive measure, they used (not that long ago) throw debtors in jail and this is the modern day equivalent. (they trash your life instead) I would also regulate CC rates, 2% above base rate, tops, end of.

Stupid and spurious defaults would be over quicker and those people would be able to continue their economic life, ie get a mortgage, phone contract etc.

It would remove the banks reasons for not lending and it would kickstart the economy.

At the same time I would regulate the banks/financial institutions to a greasy spot so that we could never be in the position we were in a couple of years ago and libor/PPI/general incompetence just wouldn't have room to happen.

STATUTE BARRED DEBT COLLECTION - e-petitions THERE YOU ARE FOR A START!
                  I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

I think were benefits lie depends on whether the claimaint has paid into the welfare system via NI or not because that NI is an insurance for times of ill health or unemployment, however I take your point because there are many that have never done a days work and thus they should be excluded from state help.

Comment

Originally posted by The Tech Clerk View Post
                      Oh dear

Comment

Originally posted by pompeyfaith View Post
                        I think were benefits lie depends on whether the claimed has paid into the welfare system via NI or not because that NI is an insurance for times of ill health or unemployment, however I take your point because there are many that have never done a days work and thus they should be excluded from state help.
                        That's where I'm going mate. Plus the Indians/packistani community abuse it. Factual. Not racist.

Comment

Don't have kids if you can't afford them. That's why we have abortion clinics
                          Careful there!!!

Comment

Originally posted by The Tech Clerk View Post
                            Careful there!!!
                            Surely you must know a single mum. The ones that get pregnant to random blokes every 7 years.... Never done a days work. Those sorts.

China does it right. Well so long as you don't want me to contribute to your offspring fine have 100. When you want my hard earned cash to feed your lifestyle whilst still feeding the 27 kids fishfingers and spaghetti hoops then I have a problem. You want my cash then 2 kids is all you're getting. Why should my own kids do without so I can fund some slapper?

I'm too harsh to be pm

Comment

There is a guy next door to me a nasty piece of work who I caught breaking into the old ladies house next door but one while she was in hospital I shopped him to the police that time and he was caught red handed bang to rights, however 2 weeks later I was broken into while on holiday in cornwall yes I know it was him the nasty fucker he is.

He has never done a days work but claims disability benefits because he is supposed to have an injured leg because of a car injury sustained while nicking someone's car there is nothing wrong with his leg now and the only time he has a stick is when he has an appointment with a JC+ PLUS advisor.

If I could shop him again I would but I know there would be repercussions if I did and with an elderly bedbound mum living here it is not the risk I would like to take.
                              Last edited by pompeyfaith; 4 November 2012, 22:21.

Comment

As what happens in some countries abroad i.e. Tax (equivielent to) is a rather large fee which gives you a number plate with a year covered upto on it (3 years some cases) but includes Insurance = mandatory, if you have a smoke belcher etc traffic enforcement officer (dam crook if you are a westerner) will fine you on the spot = no arguments or the plate is taken away there and then, hence you are in a bigger mess, not only that one (1) day a week you are not allowed on most roads, they use one of your letters on the number plate as a guide, if you are caught out of a certain area (usually your own then a fine), this is help traffic flow and smoke build up etc.
                                Last edited by The Tech Clerk; 4 November 2012, 22:22.

Comment

Working...
                                X