GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script - CLOSED - London 2012 Paralympic Games - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

- CLOSED - London 2012 Paralympic Games

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• - CLOSED - London 2012 Paralympic Games

The London 2012 Paralympic Games start on the 29th August and end on the 9th September.

http://www.london2012.com/paralympic...e-and-results/

Like he Olympics it will have opening and closing ceremonies as well as a Touch Rely from the 24th August to the 29th August.

http://www.london2012.com/paralympics/torch-relay/

Re: London 2012 Paralympic Games

Can't wait!

Comment

Will be watching too
      "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

I will be there (in front of TV)
        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Well we are doing well and this is how the medal tables stand thus far:-

Last edited by IF; 12 September 2012, 18:26.

Comment

Originally posted by IF View Post
            Well we are doing well and this is how the medal tables stand thus far
            How well are the Saudi team doing?

Have they picked up - or hooked - any medals?

Comment

Originally posted by CleverClogs View Post
              How well are the Saudi team doing?

Have they picked up - or hooked - any medals?
              Hello Cloggy, how the devil are you, have been missing your eh eh sar sar sar comments

Comment

Don't expect my post to remain for long.

Once a mod sees it, it will have gone before you can say Frankie Boyle.

Comment

you ok Cloggy not seen you about much,

or have you been lurking where I've not been looking?
                  I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by CleverClogs View Post
                    Don't expect my post to remain for long.

Once a mod sees it, it will have gone before you can say Frankie Boyle.
                    Frankie Boyle

I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Frankie Boyle again.................................

Comment

Medal table so far

Comment

Today's medal table

Comment

We doing so well

Comment

I agree we are doing well, and still time for more,
                              congratulations to all the competitors you have worked so hard

Comment

Working...
                              X