GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script CLOSED - Euro 2012 - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CLOSED - Euro 2012

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Euro 2012

Originally posted by in 2 deep View Post

That means I got it right too
    "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Tuesday 19th June

England v Ukraine 19:45 ITV 3:2

Sweden v France 19:45 ITV 0:2

My predictions ^^^^^^^^^^
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

England v Ukraine 3 -1

Sweden v France 1 - 2
        Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Tuesday 19th June

England v Ukraine 19:45 ITV 3:2

Sweden v France 19:45 ITV 0:2

My predictions ^^^^^^^^^^
          Originally posted by Pixie View Post
          England v Ukraine 3 -1

Sweden v France 1 - 2
          Well we did well today Pixie............

Comment

England is through to play Italy that is all that matters

Comment

Yes he was a bit rusty at first and missed a blinder, but soon as he did put one in the net that turned the game around. Unlucky for Ukraine as that was a goal lol reminded me of World Cup 2010

Comment

Tough luck indeed , hell England have had enough go against them in the past so lovely jubberly to see one go our way.

Comment

Well we did well today Pixie............
                  We did

Never mind, England play Italy on Sunday.

I thought England were shocking in the first half, don't know if that was the game plan or not, but brilliant after Rooney scored. As for the Ukraine 'goal', which was definitely over the line - tough!! About time one went our way.

Looking forward to Sunday...
                  Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

Comment

No game today..........

Quarter final fixtures

Czech Rep. V Portugal
                    Thu 21 Jun 19:45

Germany V Greece
                    Fri 22 Jun 19:45

Spain V France
                    Sat 23 Jun 19:45

England V Italy
                    Sun 24 Jun 19:45

Comment

Czech Rep. V Portugal
                      2 - 0

Germany V Greece
                      0 - 2

Spain V France
                      0 - 1

England V Italy
                      5 - 0

What I want to happen lol

Comment

Originally posted by pompeyfaith View Post
                        Czech Rep. V Portugal
                        2 - 0

Germany V Greece
                        0 - 2

Spain V France
                        0 - 1

England V Italy
                        5 - 0

What I want to happen lol

Comment

I said want not will lol

Comment

Czech Rep. V Portugal 0:2
                            My prediction ^^^^^

Comment

Originally posted by Flowerpower
                              Odds are 250/1 according to William Hill. I would say more like 25,000/1!!!

Guess I can put a quid on the above score just because I'm feeling generous towards the bookies

Well with this score anything is possible and especially as this is Italy and not Germany.

Last edited by pompeyfaith; 21 June 2012, 15:42.

Comment

Originally posted by Flowerpower
                                This was mine... wanna bet?

Czech Rep. V Portugal
                                Portugal wins 1-0 after extra time
                                How much ?

Comment

Working...
                                X