GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script CLOSED - Euro 2012 - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CLOSED - Euro 2012

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Euro 2012

No oscar i meant you sharing...

Comment

Originally posted by swanfan View Post
      That's unlikely considering who he supports...
      Originally posted by swanfan View Post
      No oscar i meant you sharing...
      Thats not very fair - I agree, we didnt share much last season, but we gave plenty away
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Unusal for scousers that...

They take rather than give away.

Comment

Well Done Pixie on the second prediction

I was close right scores but in the wrong order

Comment

Thank you PF - yes, I noticed you were close.

Well done
            Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Well Done Pixie 2 out of 2 yesterday....
              Today's Games and my predictions

Greece v Czech Rep. 17:00 ITV 2 : 2

Poland v Russia 19:45 ITV 1 : 3

Comment

My predictions for today - I wouldn't bother wasting your money Oscar

Greece v Czech Republic 1-2

Poland v Russia 2-2

Comment

I had to try explain the offside rule to DD1 last night when England were playing ....

Comment

My predictions

Greece v Czech Rep. 1 : 1

Poland v Russia 1 : 2

Originally posted by in 2 deep View Post
                    I had to try explain the offside rule to DD1 last night when England were playing ....
                    I gather it wasn't easy eh!!
                    "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Greece v Czech Republic 0 -1

Poland v Russia 1 - 0

My prediction

Comment

Originally posted by Pixie View Post
                        My predictions for today - I wouldn't bother wasting your money Oscar

Greece v Czech Republic 1-2

Poland v Russia 2-2

The first of today's predictions correct

Comment

Originally posted by Pixie View Post
                          The first of today's predictions correct
                          can you make it 2 again ?

Comment

No

Comment

One more than me

Comment

When I was watching the game I honestly thought that I'd put 1-1. Not happy when I checked

Comment

Working...
                                X