GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script CLOSED - Euro 2012 - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CLOSED - Euro 2012

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Euro 2012

Originally posted by Pixie View Post
    The first of today's predictions correct
    Originally posted by in 2 deep View Post
    can you make it 2 again ?
    No
    When I was watching the game I honestly thought that I'd put 1-1. Not happy when I checked
    Pixie, your sacked as my official betting tips servcie
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

I told you not to bother wasting your money!

Where were your tips anyway?
      Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

I told you not to bother wasting your money!

Where were your tips anyway?
        I didnt, and I dont do tips - ALL mine would be wrong!

Comment

My predictions for today

Denmark v Portugal 17:00 ITV 0 : 3

Netherlands v Germany 19:45 BBC 0 : 3

Should be both good games today........

Comment

My predictions

Denmark v Portugal 1-2

Netherlands v Germany 2-3

Not going to be able to watch the games today

Comment

Denmark v Portugal 0 - 2

Netherlands v Germany 2 - 2

Comment

Originally posted by in 2 deep View Post
                My predictions for today

Denmark v Portugal 17:00 ITV 0 : 3

Netherlands v Germany 19:45 BBC 0 : 3

Should be both good games today........
                Got Portugal 's score right.......

Comment

holland 1-3 germany
                  I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

I got the Denmark v Portugal score right...but gave it as the score for the Netherlands v Germany game

Comment

I never get them right, I tend to think 'that's what I want the score to be'
                      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

My predictions for today ...........

Thursday 14th June

Italy v Croatia 17:00 BBC 1 : 0

Spain v R. of Ireland 19:45 ITV 4 : 0

Hope there's no Irish fans about

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                          I never get them right, I tend to think 'that's what I want the score to be'
                          Same here!!
                          "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

My predictions:

Italy v Croatia 1 - 2

Spain v Republic of Ireland 3 - 1

Comment

My predictions:

Italy v Croatia 2 - 3

Spain v Republic of Ireland 10 - 0 lol

Comment

Originally posted by pompeyfaith View Post
                                My predictions:

Italy v Croatia 2 - 3

Spain v Republic of Ireland 10 - 0 lol
                                Take it you're not Irish then...........
                                Last edited by Deepie; 14 June 2012, 15:35.

Comment

Working...
                                X