GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script CLOSED - Euro 2012 - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CLOSED - Euro 2012

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Euro 2012

Originally posted by in 2 deep View Post
    I'm NOT going to predict.
    Coward!!!
    Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Well done PF........... all eyes on tomorrow..... I'm NOT going to predict.
      OK I will then: Italy V England 1 - 2 after extra time and get those drinks in as it is going to be a tense game.
      Last edited by pompeyfaith; 23 June 2012, 20:58.

Comment

After the Italian match fixing scandal Italy is not the team they used to be as they had to rebuild.

No worries here ill stick my head out and say England will win hands down.

Comment

I think England will win but I'll have a think about the score and post my prediction tomorrow.

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

I haven't a clue which way it will go!! I'm not predicting anymore, I'm so bad at it!!
            "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Originally posted by pompeyfaith View Post
              After the Italian match fixing scandal Italy is not the team they used to be as they had to rebuild.

No worries here ill stick my head out and say England will win hands down.
              Remember 1982 ? ........Paolo Rossi

Comment

Originally posted by Pixie View Post
                I think England will win but I'll have a think about the score and post my prediction tomorrow.
                That's better where is the Dunkirk spirit

Comment

Yes that was 1980

Comment

England 3 - 1

Comment

England v Italy 2 - 1

Comment

Looking forward to the game...................

Comment

Come on I2D - where's your prediction

Comment

1-0 to Italy tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by pompeyfaith View Post
                              Yes that was 1980
                              In 1980 Totonero, a betting scandal, implicated star striker Paolo Rossi, who would serve a two-year ban as punishment. After his years in exile, the then-Perugia man returned to the Italian team in 1982 just before the World Cup in Spain, only to be panned and criticized by fans and pundits alike. Rossi’s reaction? Scoring six goals on his way to the tournament’s golden boot award, including all three goals in Italy’s 3-2 win over the mighty Brazil, and lifting Italy to their third World Cup trophy.

Comment

England didn't deserve to win tonight - the second half was shambolic. The one phrase I shouted most was FFS!

Comment

Working...
                                X