GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script CLOSED - Euro 2012 - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CLOSED - Euro 2012

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Euro 2012

Spain to win 4-0
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by AnonymousA View Post
      I've got a score on France to win in 90 minutes. It's 9/2 on betfair. I think those are great odds.
      You can kiss that money goodbye then....

Comment

There will be no penalties, for that to happen France would have to be in the same league as Spain and they are not in fact I am surprised France have got as far as they have.

This will be a win for Spain easy and with a clean sheet.

Comment

Originally posted by pompeyfaith View Post
          This will be a win for Spain easy and with a clean sheet.
          The Same could have been said for Germany last night
          I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

1833:
            BREAKING TEAM NEWSSpain v France (19:45 BST) Spain drop Fernando Torres as they again play with no recognised striker. Cesc Fabregas returns. Samir Nasri misses out for France.

Comment

I've got a score on France to win in 90 minutes. It's 9/2 on betfair. I think those are great odds.
              oops.

Comment

oops.
                good luck
                I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

That was an odd game!! France didn't even fight for it??
                  "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Originally posted by IF View Post
                    They're french, they never usually fight for anything...

Comment

Originally posted by IF View Post
                      Very odd.....Spain didn't look that good

Comment

Originally posted by in 2 deep View Post
                        Very odd.....Spain didn't look that good
                        They didn't did they!!

Comment

Tonights game

Spain V France......... 2:0
                          Sat 23 Jun 19:45
                          As Predicted but you are all right nothing special from Spain but then they were playing the frogs at a snails pace lol
                          Last edited by pompeyfaith; 23 June 2012, 20:52.

Comment

I was really looking forward to that game and it was rubbish!

France played terrible and Spain weren't all that good.

Well done PF - again!
                            Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

Comment

As Predicted
                              Well done PF........... all eyes on tomorrow..... I'm NOT going to predict.

Comment

Agree Pixie

Well done PF

Comment

Working...
                                X