GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Hooray Hall - Adventures of a Handyman Part 2 - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hooray Hall - Adventures of a Handyman Part 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Hooray Hall. Adventures of a Handyman pt2

Originally posted by Handyman View Post

How about Sex he asked?

I said infrequently. Cheeky Booger asked me if that was one word or two
    Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

I'm back...see nothing has changed....

I've had at least one more episode. Sure the pills are making me loopy. Don't want to take them but Dr. C goes ape if I don't and threatens the funny farm and more shots.

I'm back on the shots cos i stopped taking the pills. Charming...they have me now...chained to the medics

SC

Comment

Okay so who is plotting now

SC?

...I will their botties

ERme gatwick

Comment

Handy bend over :

SC...:niddy is next no worries...I'm indoors

SC
          Last edited by Johanino; 25 August 2012, 21:31.

Comment

• Re: Hooray Hall - Adventures of a Handyman Part 2

where are you hiding.....?

Strawberry!
            I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Don't worry Handy is still here and Sneaks in from time to time. And No I didn't stop posting because anyone upset me. No Its because my life has just been boring and mundane for the last few months.

Still the same old, same old from Her Ladyship. Nice as pie one moment and Queen Bitch the next.

Mrs Handy is OK, but I still have to tread carefully.

Family is still being a sponging Pain in the Ass.

So Nothing much has changed, and I certainly don't want to bore you all.

As there hasn't been much for me to do round here as every angle has been covered, I Have been spending time elsewhere becoming Political. That's something I thought I would never do. But I have become an ATOS Basher. Now I have no axe to grind with them personally, but you all know I don't do injustice easily.

Lets just put it this way some of the places I have been (in the Virtual sense) and Things I have read of late have no place on AAD.

Even SC bless her has unfriended me on FB because of my posts regarding the Illuminati were affecting her Paranoia. I am even waiting for a letter from a Certain Tory Lord asking me for money. So best I leave it at that.

I have promised that I will keep the Adventures going and I intend to. Over the last 2 weeks one or two things of note have happened, so soon I will be back with an update.

In the meanwhile if anyone needs a Handyman, just drop me a PM.

Regards to all, Handy
              Mother Nature Don't Draw Straight lines, We are Broken Moulds in Life's Grand Design, We look a Mess but we're doing fine,
              Life Long Card Carrying Member Of the Union of Different Kinds.

Comment

Nice to see you, Handy

If I had an "estate" and a few quid, you'd certainly be my first choice of Handyman!

Being absent for a while makes it seem more like a serial drama - you can't wait till the next instalment!
                If happy little bluebirds fly, beyond the rainbow, why, oh why can't I?

sigpic

Comment

Maybe a Christmas Special?

Comment

Originally posted by Undercover Elsa View Post
                    That would be great - I'm thinking Catherine Tate stylee.

I'm sure the words "What a f*cking liberty" could be fitted in somewhere

sigpic

Comment

Great to see you posting on here Handy

Can't wait for the next instalment of Hooray Hall
                      Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Nice to see you Handy

Originally posted by Undercover Elsa View Post
                        "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Hi Handy, how have you been with all the recent rain? Your neck of the woods was badly flooded in the summer, have you been affected again?

Comment

Originally posted by cymruambyth View Post
                            Hi Handy, how have you been with all the recent rain? Your neck of the woods was badly flooded in the summer, have you been affected again?
                            Hi Cym. We have not had too many problems, not like some of the poor folk down in town. They were getting the sandbags ready for the 5th or 6th time this year. Last week the little stream at the bottom of the valley, normally wide enough to leap over, was several hundred feet across. The road to town goes through a steep sided cutting and there was 5 separate landslips in one night.

In one of them a complete tree came down and landed upright with its roots still in a ball.

The Grounds of the hall are as wet as I have ever seen them. Eventually when things dry out I will be spending days with the roller trying to level out all the divots.

What I am dreading is freezing weather. When the ground expands then thaws we will have even more fun. I expect to have to fix a lot of wobbly flagstones in the spring.

Till then regards to all.
                            If your wondering about the update I promised. This evening is about the only one over the holiday's I have been sober enough to see the keyboard.

Best wishes, Handy
                            Mother Nature Don't Draw Straight lines, We are Broken Moulds in Life's Grand Design, We look a Mess but we're doing fine,

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                              If your wondering about the update I promised. This evening is about the only one over the holiday's I have been sober enough to see the keyboard.
                              Excellent - long may it continue
                              I'm sure her ladyship seems a much nicer person when one is slightly squiffy

sigpic

Comment

Too True Diddles. She has been rather pleasant of late, but int won't last. As soon as she sobers up herself, the Bitch will be back!

No I can't complain too much as she gave us a dozen bottles of booze and a whole side of smoked salmon.

She had her whole family down for a few days so the clean up is going to take a while. Added to that her little terrier Ferdie had to be put to sleep yesterday.

I liked him and had done a lot of his care for the last few years. I will miss the cheeky little booger, like one of my own.
                                He had been ill for the last month and I could see in his eyes he was just hanging on until after Christmas.

I was there when the Vet came out to give him the golden bullet. He went peacefully. Mind you a lot of the neighbours he bit won't miss his passing.

I was always scared he would get food poisoning from them

Back in a bit.

Regards, Handy

Comment

Working...
                                X